Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 10 Ch. 84 - The Girlfriend, Visiting the Parents, and Kiss 2

Fed-Kun's army
i bet anyone who read this shit is literally ottering, including me.

Dex-chan lover
The MC is suuuuuuper annoying, dude if you don't like Ruka just cut her off, stop giving her hope and wasting her time UGH!

@ZeonII Would be a good point, but if she is a teenager that is acting like a teenager should, then MC should act like an adult too...Which he clearly does not. Author is inconsistent for plot reasons, sadly.

Hopefully next chapter we will get some nice drawings of Chizuru or Sumi, Ruka and Mami are not my type. Or should I say, bleugh?

@Yautja I guess they get fed up with MC then comes the blessing of a Chizuru drawing or two, and world peace is achieved. :-o

Dex-chan lover
Lets ask a couple of questions here.
Is it believable that there is a woman like Ruka that would go through all this bullshit for a guy?
probably.
Is he worth it?
I would say no.
Is secretly a sadist that is enjoying the fact his son is dodging bullets and will eventually crash and burn?
most definetly.
Are we all secretly masochists for keeping up with this stupid ass story?
most assuredly so.

I too remember the "I hate this but I'll still read it" jokes 40 chapters ago when they were similarly cringe humor.

She must be doing it sooner but, Way to go Ruka ! I know Ruka is actually enough with this toying just to hide the truth, so she want to define her position here.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just waiting for another Mami chapter so she can shit on everyone else and spill the beans.

Double-page supporter
everyone seems hating on ruka, besides i'm more hates the fact that the grandma obsession with chizuru is beyond creepy level

no one?
only me?
k..

If I'm being honest. I think I dislike most of the girls in this manga. A lot of people give the MC a lot of crap and I do get it, but can we look at how Ruka is forcing this situation? Also MC grow some balls and tell her to gtfo ffs. It doesn't matter if you make his parents and grandmother like you, HE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU. god damn it. Her entire thing annoys me, it's obsessive and stupid and she needs to move on, but of course MC is also too stupid to tell it to her straight because "chizuru is a rental". Telling the truth is such a difficult thing to do right?

Double-page supporter
@Maala he is not an adult, he is barely out of his teens and has no real experience, so he is on the same level as a teenager.

@ZeonII I referred to that he is past the point of being just a simple teenager in mind. He should have already start to develop. More than a year passed in the manga and MC is still the same as in the 1st chapter, stuck like a moron. This is why I said author does not treat MC like Ruka, who is at where she should be at her age.

Users who are viewing this thread