Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 11 Ch. 87 - The Girlfriend, Visiting the Parents, and Kiss 5

Dex-chan lover
i loved the chibi mizuara face... its like... mizuaha.exe stopped working for a moment XDD
and ruka just drop it already <.< how many times do you need to get hurt until you understand you are a unwanted 3rd wheel?... geez

I like Ruka's forwardness, but she is really at a loss.
For any sane person, nothing would change with a kiss like that.
But then, our MC is not sane in any meaning of the word...

Fed-Kun's army
i really pity ruka, but there's no way her ship will sail

Dex-chan lover
LOL @ all the Ruka hate. Any hate should be directed at the no balls MC. It's his patheticness that's caused all this. Then again if he did have a spine there wouldn't be much of a story to read.

Fed-Kun's army
No Ruka, you're not supposed to jam your tongue into his mouth, you're supposed to jam it with a spear!

Aggregator gang
That was sooooo good, its a shame that Mizuhara didn't see it. :D

We are 5 chapters in this arc, so there will be one or two more...
It seems we won't get to see Mami this time. And I hope Sumi arrives, it would be so sad if the author forget about her after that build up.

Dex-chan lover
this garbage beta male self cucking MC doesn't deserve any of the girls, seriously we reachin 100 chapters and this dude hasnt fucking made any significant character development of self improvement.

The dude is the same lying scumbag-mac-weasel he was in chapter 1.

If there ever is a time for that random tragedy / truck-kun it's fucking now.

Let this end with the bitch MC dying and the girls moving on.

Back in Showa's 38th year...

So, 1963?

I think to people who aren't intimately familiar with the Imperial calendar, this way of phrasing it is a little obtuse.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t get what’s the point of the kiss.. is she FINALY giving up and this is a farewell or is she throwing all the cards on the table ?
Ehhhhhhh

Dex-chan lover
L M A O, what an outstanding move. We all know she won't win, but kudos to her for trying.

Whats with all the Ruka hate in the comments? She IS the girlfriend and not some rental crap. Ruka's the one that confessed and asked to be a temp girlfriend because she has REAL feelings for him. Even went as far as to stop being a rental girlfriend herself because of it. If this spinless MC didn't want her to be his girlfriend, he should of had the balls to decline and say no. I for one am glad she took the initiative and kissed him. Also for anyone wondering why Ruka is acting like this, is called jealousy. Anyone with a SO would understand how she feels when another person is trying to take it from you in front of your very eyes. At this point I hope all 4 girls wise up and discover how sad this dude is and lets his ass die of old age alone. Yes even though I still dislike Mami (for now), she can do WAY better than this guy.

Users who are viewing this thread