Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 11 Ch. 87 - The Girlfriend, Visiting the Parents, and Kiss 5

the-here-we-go-again-meme-is-perfect-for-every-frustrating-s_kgv8.910.png

Dex-chan lover
@Kwijo When people say stupid shit like this I really question if they've actually been reading the series. For one thing Ruka is only the "real girlfriend" cause she blackmailed him into it after the MC rejected her. Next Ruka really doesn't have a right to be mad cause again she blackmailed him into this and she knows his feelings for Mizuhara yet pushes her way into his life anyway.

Contributor
@ICYCOZY Because he didn't have the balls to reject her? He said yes. He's not a faultless victim in this. Bottom line is it can be simply fixed if he grows a pair and says one simple sentence to her. That's all.

How much we may dislike her isn't the point. All the things people are saying they hate about her are good reasons to break things off with her. But you're damn right I still expect him to man up and actually break off the "trial" relationship instead of this cowardly crap of hoping she'll just go away.

B E G O N E T H O T !
Ffs Ruka just kept getting worst. She is still the same shitty person like she was in the beginning. What a pathetic character! Now I consider her as pathetic as Kazuya! lmao

Dex-chan lover
@kwijo the mc is a piece of trash, no arguments there but like others have said, he can’t break things off with Ruka. She threatened to go public about the whole rental thing and because of that he’s stuck with her. So once again, it’s back to Ruka being annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Forcing physical affection on him in the hope to sway him to her side seems to be her last desperation move after already forcing herself into a "relationship" with him, forcing her visits onto him and now forcing herself into the birthday party. I can kinda understand that she is desperate about her first love, but at some point this has just become pathetic, stalker-ish nonsense that she needs to stop. She's way past the point where she has my sympathies as a reader. I'd hope that the drama is being cut short and she's being sent on her way, but with this author I feel like we're in for at least another 15 chapters of Ruka's egocentric bullshit.

This 9 volume of nonsense girlfriend war will never happen if Kazuya never start to lying to everyone. Now enjoy the tension, dude. Between a rental, and a girl you never loved but still blackmailed you.

I think you all have to remember the Grandma Factor. Most of the stupid desisions that the MC has taken and that as bring him to this point where motivated because of his grandma's opinion and aproval.

Ahora, para los hermanos latinos, sigo insistiendo. Los gringos no soportarían una teleserie ni cagando. Se siguen quejando de que los machos alfa y beta y que el prota es un retrasado. La verdad como lo veo, es solo un tipo meo tonto y urgido proveniente de una familia fuertemente matriarcal (como varios, para que vamos con cosas). Nada raro ni fuera de lo normal. Y para que vamos con cosas, e visto Protas peores y más patéticos que este.

Contributor
@Flavor25 I feel ya. That is a shitty consequence to the choices he's made. Sucks to be in his shoes. He's dug a nasty hole for himself. You make your grave, you lie in it though, right? Choices have consequences.

Option #1 -- He could have chosen to say no, or break up with her. Yeah, that means it'd be time to pay the piper and come clean to his family and friends. I reject the idea that this isn't an option for him though. It's just an uncomfortable one. If he's a man he'd take whatever his family and friends had to say on the chin. That's what I mean about him being a coward.

Come clean to family + break up with Ruka + confess to Chizuru. Package deal. Can't have one without the rest.

Option #2 -- On the other hand, he could choose to agree to Ruka's terms and agree to the relationship. If he's a man of any honor, that agreement carries with it the burden to commit to the terms he agreed to. That is the price to keep the secret. He agreed to be her boyfriend, and that carries certain obligations.

Stop seeing Chizuru + keep the secret from the family + be Ruka's boyfriend all-in. Package deal again. Can't mix & match. Take the bad with the good.

You don't get the best of both options without the downsides of either. That's childish.

Agreeing to the terms then never living up to them is dishonorable. Is he not a man of his word? Is he that much of a liar that he'll flippantly make promises of that magnitude with no intention of keeping them? What am I saying, of course he is. He is lying to his family and friends about Chizuru as well.

Contributor
@TsuzukuHunter Heh, point well taken. Without the nonsense, the whole plot would fall through. What am I doing trying to apply rational thought to a shounen manga.

Dex-chan lover
@EtanRed
If the MC is beta they'll complain
If the MC is too alpha they'll still complain because MC makes them feel inferior.

Dex-chan lover
Mami, we need your toxic existence right here, right now.

Users who are viewing this thread