Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 11 Ch. 88 - The Girlfriend, Visiting the Parents, and Kiss 6

While I do feel bad for Ruka, I just can't agree with her methods.
Also another gripe I have with manga protagonists, why doesn't he just either avoid the kiss or stop it just after it starts? It's not that hard to do, if you get this flustered by as kiss at 20 years of age you should take a good look at yourself. Even more so since he already decided that he cannot be with her, one of the reasons being that she is a minor. It doesn't take effort to reject a minor's kiss, all you have to do is want to reject it

Fed-Kun's army
@Glenng Can you blame her though? Not saying those are the most honest methods, but if she is not in the aggressive, her defeat is imminent. Our MC here already is an indecisive punk, so stirring his flow like this could move things her way. And regards to the kiss, is the MC we are talking about, he is incredibly weak against any female advances, no matter what the age. But I agree, he should have done something about it. The fact that Ruka is a minor and our homeboy is a grown man is something that makes this scene quite inappropriate.

With that said, I honestly like Ruka the most, because her tenacity at least is very genuine. Pushy? yes. Clingy? Yes, BUT, at least you can count on that her feelings and word is entirely trustworthy. Otherwise, she would have spilled the beans a long as time ago, but she has at least obediently listened to our MC in many areas.

Everyone needs to stop praising Ruka, that whole kissing scene looked so uncomfortable and you can clearly see how shocked and frighten Kazuya was, what Ruka did was literally sexual assault. Kazuya is really starting to become the victim of this story, sure he's retarded and he's made some stupid choices but girls like Ruka and Mami who really don't know where to draw the line is really further destroying Kazuya's relationship with his family and friends. Kazuya is trying to fix the mistakes in which he has been making and yet these girls are really coming in and walking all over him.

Ruka is Bestgirl.
She had Kazuya's Heart beating so hard it was like an Alien was trying to come out of his chest.

...I dont seem to remember any of the other girls making that happen.

Oh, and The guy below me is a Complete Weirdo.
The Kiss was Sexual Assault? You are jk right?
How is a girl kissing her BOYFRIEND a Sexual Assault?
And it was at least 10 seconds before he initially pushed her away.
The 2nd kiss was even longer before he grew a Chubb up her skirt.

Something tells me you dont have much experience with women.
There are times when they just kiss the guy they like.

So... This is Kazuya's fault. tough situation, but he needs to figure out how to be true to his own friggin feelings. I know it's all just a story and drama and comedy, but uhhh. Chizuru is everything.

Fed-Kun's army
I want to see this on Season 2 and observe how the white knights protect Ruka even though she did something wrong

I wonder why, Ruka (his ACTUAL girlfriend) can't kiss him because it's "sexual assault".

Y'all saying how this is "sexual assault" let's not forget this manga was built on "rental" girlfriends.

She's his girlfriend because she says so, he doesn't really want that, she kissed him once and then he pushed her away, but then she went for another one, no is no, always.

Yes Kazuya, you need to start making some decisions already. Hell, the same goes for Chizuru as well.

I feel kinda bad for Ruka but...ehhhhhhhh, I don't think her forcing herself on him like that was the play. She claims that Kazuya is her boyfriend but technically, her love is clearly unrequited. Unfortunately, Kazuya is too indecisive to get himself out of this massive hole he's dug himself.

Jeez idk how to feel, on one hand she technically is his girlfriend but she knows he doesn't love her back and now he's blaming himself for it oh man.

@Cralkx does he not deserve to blame himself, though? He's been doing nothing but stringing her along time after time. Regardless of whether or not Mizuhara's "secret" is compromised (not exactly a secret if you can just Google it), no one deserves to be treated the way Ruka has been.

@AcKyuubi

You forget what kind of people are the ones saying this...
Think of their level of exp with dating, kissing and women in general.

I've made it easier for myself by just blocking them permanently instead of attempting to explaining.

It is like explaining the Bitcoin to a Caveman: first you gotta explain what electricity is, then computers, currency etc.
Its just easier to ignore the caveman.

Users who are viewing this thread