Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 11 Ch. 92 - What I can do with my Girlfriend 1

I mean its obvious that the author needs to milk the shit outta this but even so, at fucking least give us more mami, bet her story alone would be more interesting than any event that happened in this manga.

Idk about you guys, but in this case, I do think Kazuya is right with telling the grandma the truth. But hey, we have chizuru whose main reasoning is..... that she loves him and his connection through her is through the rental service and the grandmas, mainly the renting so if they break up then gg no re for her. So yea, she's being selfish with that request and not actually thinking about her grandmother, she's just framing it that way. Ruka is a little different this chapter actually caring for chizuru. She's still a bitch tho, blackmailing him into a relationship which, if the first half of this comment being Kazuya doing the right thing happened, she'd have nothing over him and he doesn't love her so she'd also be gg no re. Its almost like telling the truth is a simple solution that would fix every single problem he has and everyone around him is being somewhat selfish about it now that he's stopped being an idiot about it hmmmmmmmmmmmm. That's all.

Ruka seems more and more like the correct choice every chapter

Honestly, by this point, I want Sumi and Ruka to find someone else. I'm not hoping for NTR (though some of you may view it as such); I just want them to find partners that ACTUALLY deserve them, because Kazuya is just... Kazuya (they deserve amazing partners, and the protagonist is below below-average (and I'm being kind, here)). Mami should just find someone else to go yandere over. Finally, I'm actually hoping Kazuya ends up with Chizuru, so we can put an end to all of this madness. Hopefully that allows Kazuya to grow a pair and Chizuru to lose the "tsun" in her tsundere once and for all.

Also, thanks for the chapter!

Contributor
"Everyone else is more mature than I am."

Congrats, you finally figured it out! Not like I have any expectations that you'll actually do something to improve yourself.

Group Leader
it kind of feels like the loose ends are being loosely tied up, can't wait to see how mami comes in to fuck kazuya's shit up.

also, everyone, please stop projecting your self-hatred onto kuzuya, thank

Wow, he's blaming God even though his the one who decided his own fate and the one who made his own decisions

Dex-chan lover
Sumi has literally no fucking chance. I've seen girls like Ruka take the lead and win in one other manga about crossdressing, but Sumi has no chance in fucking hell. Poor sumi

Words of wisdom
thQkOla.png

@shewy92 I know this is 4 months later but fr. Would make everything less complicated and they are temporary anyways.

At this point MC has no faults as he is trying to fix his shit but the world keeps collapsing on him.

bro... get together with Mizuhara and fucking dump Ruka THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO, WHY ARE YOU SO DENSE MC

Damn that fish can roast better than Gordon Ramsay puns and no puns intended

Users who are viewing this thread