Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 11 Ch. 94 - What I can do with my Girlfriend 3

Fed-Kun's army
guys can someone spoiler me where the ex girlfriend from mc is and is she a yandere?? and have she a plan to destroy or so ?

Dex-chan lover
>drenched
Yup I can already tell we gonna get a lewded Sumi, yare yare

Anyway tbh, if anything; like hypothetically, if MC would just cut ties with everyone and just go out with Sumi, that would be the best. Drama free cute gal, he normally doesn’t look at her with lust (unless like for obvious reasons)
Just super saiyan

i know this is obvious, but that guy does not deserve any of the girls, not even chizuru.

This mangaka really knows how to make anime girls ultra cute, I don't see that kind of cuteness that often

As much as i like this girl, at this point i just want MC and mizuhara to seal the deal.

Gets embarassed at everything... 90+ fucking chapters and he didn't get used to it. My god this mc is just bullshit.

Petition to replace/kill Kazuya: +1

Very cute. If this was a different series, then this would be a great chapter, BUT IT'S NOT, and I just feel bad for everyone.

Fed-Kun's army
It's always fun to see Sumi. If only she would talk; Kazuya is bad at reading girls at the best of times.

Double-page supporter
I wonder what the ratio of "Not blushing like a total fucking idiot at every single thing" pages are to "Blushing like a total fucking idiot at every single thing" pages. Over 95%, for sure.

Fed-Kun's army
Little to no character growth is my issue with the mc. Even the girls have shown some type of growth (in one way or another) since each have been introduced.

Users who are viewing this thread