Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 12 Ch. 102 - The Girlfriend, and Dreams

Dex-chan lover
well that's great of you

can you tell your grandma you broke up after this?

Double-page supporter
Sure. It's only normal for a girl in this day and age not to know what crowdfunding is.

@Pachka84 I feel like crowd funding is mostly a western and then even mostly an American thing. I don't hear people talk about it in Europe and I haven't heard much about Asian crowd funding projects ever

@Mk3rs Yeah, they are ahead in some technology, but they are also quite traditional. So some people are extremely knowledgable about the newest craze, while others never even heard of twitter

This guy is so stupid. This idea sounds so stupid too... But fuuuuuck this made me cry and believe in him

Oh MC, stop playing the hero, everyone knows you just want to get that pussy but you're just a lame sugar daddy

He does know that he need writers, camera men, a director, and a whole lotta other shit to start a movie right, yea money is important but where dafaq will you find people willing to write and direct for you? Not to mention, how will you release it to the public? they could do a short film and release it on youtube but that aint a movie...

Only real movie i can see em with their resources making is a fking indie smut movie

I burst out laughing when he said "Make a film with me". Cue bowchickawowwow music and go!

Users who are viewing this thread