Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 12 Ch. 96 - What I can do with my Girlfriend 5

@Maala I meant the emotional kind of NTR...not the sexual kind you horndog.

Many Authors keep repeating a certain type of drama gimic in a story that is NTR levels and milk it to the point it literally becomes a joke,

but the Author still makes it look serious to the story so it just keeps going and going.

Of course his hearing ability got significantly worse at that exact moment.
Welp, good thing she won't end up with him.
And please, someone save her from this god awful manga.

"Everyone's such a jerk".
WOW! ARE YOU IN THE POSITION TO SAY THAT?!? OR ARE YOU REFERRING ABOUT YOURSELF?!?

Group Leader
NOOOO!!!! GODDAMMIT, AUTHOR!!! SERIOUSLY!? "I COULDN'T HEAR YOU"!?

Come on, and here I thought we were going somewhere, and you use this overused trope that only serves to halt progression! At least in Boku ha Tomodachi ga Sukunai, the protagonist was actively trying to get closer to the girls in a romantic fashion, here you're trying to do a love story where at least one of the girls will have to succeed! Can't you have the balls to GO SOMEWHERE WITH ANY PLOTLINE!?

Sumi, you're too good of a girl to be in this manga. Listen to the commenters, leave this manga, please, I beg you. Go join Tadano-kun's harem, it's 1000 times better than this black hole of a harem.

what is wrong with the guys in this manga.. they say the creepiest shit when they look at girls

Double-page supporter
What a deaf-cuck, booooooo! And that lewd wound sip though... which probably shouldn't be done in real world, but still, very lewd indeed.

Gonna try to make a prediction. Kazu and Sumi are end game. Chizuru is 'adopted' into his family after her grandma dies as well as Ruka and they form a more or less sisterly bond. Kazu realizes Mami's actually a bad person and confronts her.

Alternatively: Chizuru is finally girl because Rumi is aware of Kazu feelings for her. Raku becomes a family friend to kazus family. Mami gets confronted.

Dex-chan lover
Author, please spare Sumi of this torture, I beg of you.

Please, dear Author-san, please.

Our pure innocent child shall not be harmed, Protecc.

Users who are viewing this thread