Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 12 Ch. 97 - What I can do with my Girlfriend 6

Fed-Kun's army
1WQQpoc

With the way this manga is, if there is even a hint of progress the obvious thing to do is take a phone call or magically lose your hearing for a split second

Dex-chan lover
Sumi, you are too good for this world. You have the slimest chances of any girl I've ever seen in romance mangas, but damn it I saw a girl crawl out of the darkness and take the fucking W before and I do not want another best girl to take the L like this.

Banned
If there's a philosopher stone that would take gold even further, the result surely is Sumi.

He finally realizes he himself is the problem. Along with the stupid, exaggerated expressions and reactions he makes for every damn thing.

And we all need a 'Sumi' in our lives LOOL

Wow, Kazuya realizing he hasn't progressed as a person is actually HUGE development for him. We're getting there I suppose.

Also, obligatory "Sumi best girl" comment.

@KrazyBean don't count on it. He's noticed this several times and every time he's acted on it, he ends up either regretting it or getting cucked one way or another. It's like the author has it out for this guy.

Dex-chan lover
Sumi barely spent time with Kazuya but she was able to develop so much on her own.

This just proves that staying away from "Trashzuya" is for the best.

Both Sumi and Mami grew and developed even when he's no around.

Yet Chizuru who spends so much time with him is now being stupid.
And Ruka is always in pain that it's just torture at this point.

I think we can all agree that kicking him out of this manga is for the best of all these girls.

Users who are viewing this thread