Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 12 Ch. 97 - What I can do with my Girlfriend 6

Aggregator gang
All the girls have had development, regardless of where they started and currently are.

Now the og ex went in the weird direction and she’s had no panel time in forever.

Ruka is basically Nino from 5toubun, without being a main heroine. Judge her however you like, but she’s been on a long term redemption route since the blackmail (like Nino drugging Fuu and been doing the same since).

Sumi’s is obvious as we’re literally going through it now. She would have more of a chance if she appeared earlier in the story.

The entire manga is to force MC with Mizu together, so there’s that. Her development is willing to accept him from rental to real. Although the fleshing of her personality has shown she’s a piece of shit. Calling back to 5toubun I guess she’s similar to Ichika in a small way. Starting off generic and turning heel. Although not nearly as interesting a character as I guess the author doesn’t want her to go too far down the shithole because she’s endgirl.

The MC is the one who hasn’t developed since the beginning and maybe the self awareness just now will lead to that and thus end this terrible manga.

Dex-chan lover
When cooking breakfast this morning I found I was low on salt, then I saw a new chapter for this manga and knew I could get some from the comments section.

Aggregator gang
Sumi is an angel, but after her arc, give me an arc about Mami. She was absent for like 50 chapters or so.

Too be honest I don't really get about Ruka and Mizuhara, they are far more worse than the mc you despise so much. 😀

@touchyou he received a cap as a gift from her for his Birthday and realized he hasn't progressed at all and eveyone else is becoming better then they were.

Then she asks him whats wrong and he says its nothing then she remembers that he told her that he could become a wall for her that she can punch on so she should take it easy
(sort of a practice dummy she can train on dating, hanging out etc)

so now she tells him that she will become the wall now for him to practice on as she also knows he is a wuss that won't progress further then a rock with any girl.

Kazuya has been developing a lot lately, wanting to do more but now knowing what is a pretty relatable plot point, but people here act like their lives have been laid out to them on a road with no diversions. The blind hatred for something no one is forcing them to read, it's pretty funny take a second read it next time lmao

okay normally I ride the Ruka train hard but I'm pretty sure Sumi won me over after this arc
for now atleast

Please, god. Please just make Sumi as his chat friend, not add her to his harem list. Kazuya isn't fit for Sumi, he is just chicken.

v1m

THis is not going anywhere. Dropping this manga for good now.

Users who are viewing this thread