Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 13 Ch. 106 - The Girlfriend, and the Neighbour 3

Dex-chan lover
Am i the only one that just skips the page when the whole "ah it's you" bullsh*t happen? Its actually impressive how this manga progress so little after 106 chapter, you can skip 50ish chapters and still it would make perfect sense

Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth

Aggregator gang
It’s really mostly his bitch face and way, way, wayyy over the top reactions to literally any swerve in his life. Also he’s too selfish for my liking (even when he helps, it’s all for future gain) and doesn’t have the charm to inquire acceptance for his faults. And I can’t help but thing he would have nasty teeth and a terribly small penis. Otherwise he’s an okay Mc

Aggregator gang
ok. new best girl! she ascended above mere mortals to the high plane of 2D waifus!

Hope the girls get their own boyfriends and leave Kazuya like the little bitch he is. 100+ chapters and no motherfucking progress, he still gets embarrassed over petty things which happens to him 24/7. God this guy can't adapt

I really am questioning this new girl this late in the manga."sigh" lets just see where the author is planning to go from here

Double-page supporter
@Jobslayer does this really feel like the manga is even close to an end? The way its written this could easily go another 100 chapters by simply adding 3/4 more waifus

The last few chapters that focused on Chizuru made me forget how much of a complete dumbass the MC is.
Today I am reminded.

The pages with the neighbor's meeting at the university were literally wasted, luckily the ending was good.

Fed-Kun's army
I love the fish, it's the best.
Also why are people bitching about nothing of value when the series has literally just had a fresh influx of plot and a new character, and feels like it might actually start going somewhere? Sure that somewhere isn't the romance that they're building up, but let's be honest, this is essensially a harem romcom manga, so that won't be resolved until the end of the series, you knew that when you started reading it.

So, based on her background, she has little chance to join the harem circle right ? Right ?

And fix your phone, Kazuya !

@firefox1234
Yeah i think so, Endgame would be when kazuya and mizuhara get together. Mizuhara is starting to have feelings and kazuya would be able to prove himself, it looks like an ending is in sight. But the author could just end this arc as a major development arc and continue to drag this.

"Happiness is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see, it but only you can feel it's warmth.."

Kamisama

Users who are viewing this thread