Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 13 Ch. 107 - The Girlfriend, and Room 203

@FlashGordan
It's ridiculous to just rent a tripod and especially the sd card which wont even cost much if they would straight up buy it.

Dex-chan lover
Do you really call this good chapter? 2\3 of this episode he's panicking and overreacting like middle schooler. He is 20 years old and she is his "girlfriend" for year now, it's just pure cringe to watch his reaction. Then Mizuhara in her bitch mode. WTF wrong with her? She acts like he's trying to assault and rape her every time they meet. Hello, he's trying to help here! Can she you be little nicer? Fucking nothing changed since chapter 1, nothing!
How he calculates the budget if he doesn't even know what exactly they gonna film? And what's up with this 90 minutes movie? He dumb or what? Even if they manage to make it, who would watch this amateur bullshit for 1,5 hour? If grandma will still alive at that moment she will die out of boredom and cringe for sure.

Double-page supporter
Just buy the freakin' camera necessities aside from the camera body and lenses. And you even pay for the battery?

I thought they will make a short movie here, but damn, it's a full 60-90 mins movie. What worse is a month deadline. Okay, that deadline alone is ridiculous so they're likely to not achieve that, so I will throw it out of the window. Then what about the idea? The script? Screenplay? Location? And all other details?

Wait that's wrong. What's the aim of the movie in the first place aside from grandma Sayuri? Looking at how beautiful and popular Mizuhara is as a rental GF, she might be able to pitch some audience from her clients. Therefore she can start as an indie short movie actress to gain audience...

The heck am I thinking here? I'm seriously thinking about this fiction. I can't help it, I made a few short movies just for fun, shitty but fun, before. To even create a 15 mins worth of footage is a challenge.

As impressive as the detail in his plan might seem, it's just too implausible to pull off anything more than maybe 45 minutes of footage, considering location and actor payments as well. I would recommend they try to pull off a Saw-type film, minimalistic and driven by characters and whatever the plot/setting might be. Maybe they could go into the woods and make a film about someone slowly going mad or some shit, I dunno, preferably something that wouldn't require much outside of the camera, the lead actress and relatively basic props. This way, they could both pull it off within a month and have it bumped up to a more proper run-time.

Seriously though, the best I've done was a one-and-a-half minute long video of myself eating cereal for college. It was cut and edited in a way that I'm told made it funny/suspenseful, but, like, a minute and a half.

This is your first film and you want a fuckin' 90 minute affair? Dude, man, good luck.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, he's good at finances.

Tho I feel skeptical about cutting budget for film making, it's always better to have more than what you need than have less than what's expected; also, creating screenplays and bringing a whole staff together needs strict management, he should consider the least likely options as plausible to cover all bases as a producer. One fall-out and shortage can lead to an entire domino tumbling down.

Unlike what others think, this is just a promotional movie in order to highlight the actress and get her contracted- a month is not impossible, but to ascertain that this 90-minute advert is going to work needs just the right amount of effort and recognition. The internet is a good place to spread influence, even a short half-hour will do good if done right by a producer manager making for his own, but he's only the producer so he should find worthy commissions to invest in and clients with good connections.

Fed-Kun's army
He actually behaved like an actual, well raised human being... This is shocking in it's own right!

i thought he kind of a beginner in this thing
THATS NOT A BEGINNER LEVEL SHIT HE JUST SAID

Fed-Kun's army
just remember dunt be too cheap and specially when your teying to accomplish a Dream

Wow, Kazuya actually got some brain cells up there. He's a good student after all LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread