Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 15 Ch. 126 - The Girlfriend and the Last Day (Part 4)

@MrF0x

About how they are adressing Chizuru's feelings:

YES. But that is because all these chapters are going to develop a deep point of view of how and what are Chizuru's feelings. Until now, we don't have a complete access of something, concretely speaking, about her feelings. We, as readers, just have images of her, blushing or crying or smiling or calling herself BAKA. In the other hand, we have access of what are Kasuya's feelings because he is constantly thinking and sharing his thoughts in the narrative.

In early chapters we only have three characters that have asked about her feelings:

[ul]Ruka, during the new year celebration: She touch Chizuru's chest to feel her heartbeats and ask her if she likes him, and if she isn't the one who want to become Kasuya's real girlfriend. Chizuru's answer was a deep silence.
[/ul]
[ul]Kuribayashi, during the date with Chizuru organized by kasuya: He asks her if a rental can fall in love with a costumer. She just answer... "Who knows..." After that, Kuri deduced that Chizuru has fallen in love with Kasuya.
[/ul]
[ul]And... MAMI! In the dialogue in the bridge. "You are a woman, so I was wondering if such thing could happen"[/ul]

About UMI and what awaits in the future:

I really believed that REIJI won't portray Umi with that relentless personality. Sorta give us a bad feeling, don't you think? He doesn't understand a thing! His understanding of the situation is even less than the understanding of the MC haters in this commentary section every week. Some friend should tell him: "BRO... SHE REJECTED YOU THREE TIMES, NOT ONLY ONE, NOR TWO... THREE BLOODY TIMES!!! Just leave her alone!" It does seem that Umi doesn't know when he is defeated, right? He doesn't know how to lose! AND THEN THAT INVASIVE QUESTION!!!

A perfect answer after those relentless offerings should be: "I don't want to be rude, but that's none of your business", but since he is Chizuru's friend, same acting school, same friends, (Umi's ex is her friend, I guess) ... I believe she will try to DODGE THE QUESTION, but how?

[ul]What if she says NO: She will be lying without any reason. That answer, even if it's a lie, could even give Umi more oxygen to keep going the pressure. No, She won't say NO. [/ul]

[ul]What if she says YES: Despite this is the truth.. YES, THE TRUTH... She will be exposing her feelings in front of Umi... THAT'S OUT OF THE QUESTION![/ul]

It comes to my mind that this could be the best answer, It will tell indirectly the truth, dodge directly the question and totally shut him down:

I HAVE A BOYFRIEND.

As for Umi.. I really hope his development doesn't incline to become an evil character. Even teaming up with Mami, for fulfill their obsessive desires in some sort of evil vs good plot... I don't like it, until now, the narrative has a lot of discipline to describe slowly the events of a weird relationship between two persons who are gradually falling deeply in love with the other. However, we will see Umi again. That is 100% sure.

possible answers:

1) Silence
2) he is a precious person for me (or another meaningless ambigous sentence)
3) he is only my producer

i vote 3

@exedes

About the answer:

I don't think the answer will be a girly type, or trying to get away from the problem because she feels belittle, down, shy, broke, insecure... She's ACTUALLY pissed!!! Remember she doesn't have any problems to fight with boys since she was a little girl and the insecure character is Kasuya, not Chizuru.

Right now, Umi has been revealed as a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT, so I think we are going to see somehow this attitude:

MLUMU89.jpg

[ol]1. When he revealed that he broke up with Nanaho, Chizuru is feeling bad for both of them! But he said: "No. I'm glad, because I got to see your glittering eyes...." WTF!
2. When Chizuru asked about "when he broke up", he said "one week ago"... but "one week ago", he was "requesting" Chizuru a date for the RT! Does he broke up with his GF just for go out with Chizuru?
3. And the most incredible part is that Umi is DOWNPLAYING HIS EX IN ORDER TO PRAISE A "GIRL" WHO IS REALLY COMMITTED TO ACTING... He is talking in a bad way about someone who is Chizuru's friend, someone who was his girlfriend, and, even more, before of that he was loving how Chizuru feels when she goes to see a play and how she works so hard...
4. And finally, how does he have the right to ask such an invasive question![/ol]

She must be feeling really pissed and sad about the whole situation. The best answer, I think, could be perfectly "It's none of your business". But I don't think she will choose that way to express her feelings.
Shes could just answer YES... and just go away. But I think she will answer this:

I HAVE A BOYFRIEND.

That way she will shut him down hard.

Maybe, as a prediction:
She will being to describe her 'boyfriend' as a reliable and very loyal with everyone, not someone who could betray the memory of the ones he loved.And now, she is planning to meet him to hand out flyers. (Now imagine Umi following her just for see her approaching Kasuya, if something like that happens maybe Umi will have a dark(er) side after all)

After taking the ring, lying to two grandmother's, being saved from drowning and then not being clear about her feelings if she told the gigolo anything other than yes then the MC should peace out. Find another apartment complex and let her figure everything out herself. Thats even before the movie kickstarter he helped her with. Those grandma's probably can get more retweets than what this dude is selling. She should have never agreed to a date on the last day in the first place. Even if they said it was OK she should have told the dude upfront rather than give him all that time to run game.

@Adiazgonz

i don't think she will go out of mind only for this situation
more likely i expect some ambigous phrases as "he is a very precious person bla bla"

what i can't understand is why knowing the mc feelings she doesn't' make a step over

@exedes

She’s is not going to freak out, what I mean is that she is pissed. And, calmly, she will shut him down.

about her feelings, that’s a complete different matter. Despite she is already in love, I think she consider those feelings inconvenient, maybe dangerous because they have violated the rental agreement several times. She must be thinking about her money issues, her acting career, her jobs, etc... and right now she only cares about her grandma and the movie.

if chizuru has million number of fans i am one of them. if chizuru has ten fans i am one of them. if chizuru has no fans. that means i am no more on the earth. if world against chizuru, i am against the world. i love chizuru till my last breath... die hard fan of chizuru. Hit like if u think chizuru best & smart in the world

Sometimes i do think kazuya is a piece of sh#t, lame and hopeless. But he does have a good side in him that makes all the girls fall for him. And reading this chapter makes me feel a bit down. Makes me feel like I'm lower than him. Way beyond hopeless :'(

@oreki_san Kazuya in spite of his idiocy is probably one of the better written harem protags I've seen, he's human, incredibly human and flawed, I can relate to a lot of his flaws, and his kindness is something I aspire to do, he's less a piece of shit and more a massive dumbass with a good heart

Dex-chan lover
Our battleship, Chizuru has met up with the enemy cruiser, their demands are to surrender and become affiliates to their heinous war crimes, we shall not be annexed.

Oml I swear why are y’all hating on him so much he’s getting fucking development he’s producing a whole movie for her

Users who are viewing this thread