Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 15 Ch. 127 - The Girlfriend and the Last Day (Part 5)

Dex-chan lover
@adumin
Yes, I kinda reading it from time to time, scroll thru latest chapters and why not, it's free and I usually don't drop manga or anime, besides it's always fun in comment section. At least it was like that. But last 20-30 chapters seem to me even more boring and stale then before, so maybe i'll stop.
" is a drama manga, if you can't stand drama, just go back read your fantasy shounen manga".
what's with this shitty logic? So if I'm not excited with this crappy forced drama means I don't like drama genre and reading shounen shit? Wut? And if you consider this so-called drama good then it's sad. Btw I hate fantasy shounen and harems and reading mostly seinen titles.

9CRIlG2.png

@adumin
Wise words. Opposite of what these guys are saying, i see ugly guys getting beauties very regularly. I don't know what they think a girl is attracted to, its defo not the looks. Of course few inspiring bullshit words can affect someone.
Well about Ruka, its a lil bit different cuz she started clinging for no actual reason after 2 minutes of meeting. Except this i find this pretty realistic.

Dex-chan lover
you could see the cringe and disappointment in his face for that ambiguous line.

A temporary ceasefire has been placed, peace talks resume in an attempt to deter their persuasiveness and the future seems bright.

Now, I need a bit more Sumi to replenish our power :<

"I don't not like him", huh, I need to decipher that shit and find the meaning

@Othoy
I, herby stand by the statement that while I do not exert positive emotional towards that biological male individual, I do not deny the possibility of such rhetorical emotion being emitted from me unnoticed and will neither confirm nor deny such emotional transmission

when this manga was started the art was basic and nothing special even in anime now the art is basic and it is all good because i still loved it but now it seems like writer and artist are really giving their all and i love it too its just shows how progress they have made so far .......slowly one at a time that's the key right?

Fed-Kun's army
What a half baked awnser. She already said she sees him as a good person, saying you don't not like him is just a stupid thing to say. All you have to do is say if you love him or don't.

Fuuuuuck I kinda relate Umi there for a second, surely I hated him two chapters back, but, damn, at least this dude got a whole character arc for only a few chapters than Kazuya.

Why even bother with Umi its obvious he has literally 0 chance. Readers have to relate to a loser after all

It's not that I like him, but it's not that I don't like him, either.

Now I can sleep

By the way for those of you that don't seem to get it. "I don't not like him" = "I have feelings for him".

Ok, i gotta say, the author has done a great job with this arc, you can definitely tell they have improved alot since they started.

Users who are viewing this thread