Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 15 Ch. 130 - The Girlfriend and Filming (Part 2)

It's probably not a typo. Films generally aren't made in scene chronological order.

MC realising his dreams and aspirations literally don't exist. Hopefully he find a reason to live beyond helping some girl out with acting troubles.
Anyway, I think I'll go back to reading destroy all humankind. Much better pacing and the MC isn't a complete dumbass.

Double-page supporter
It's genuinely an accomplishment to make such a universally hated character and manga. This manga cannot end fast enough.

Power Uploader
Welcome to harsh reality, spoke of this right after he gave idea about movie to her, but this is really a dead end for his feelings/chances. At least he learned some usefull skills about productiong a movie.

Just saw this manga on the front page and 100 chapters later the MC's still a fucking loser.

Liu

Take a freakin BRANCH! Or Throw a dam ROCK! Can't you make yourself useful at least once?!
For **** Sake !

Everyone is underestimating kazuya. And it’s incredible to see that there are people who believe they aren’t in love yet.

Dex-chan lover
i will be back when the comments be positive about the mc

Fed-Kun's army
dafuk this shit still running?
Author pulling a megumi amano on you guys huh... lolz

@Ruwan
Well he is gold heart guy. He just needs more confidence- also pretty much all characters in this manga have some negative quirk, like Chizuru can't trust anyone, Ruka is ADHD and Sumi is too shy. I mean when he seriously commits to something he really can make things happen.
Also wonder when Chizuru will finally thank him. He is moving mountains for her.

I feel bad for MC, I really do, he did try his very best, he has a good heart, I believe he deserves the best girl, whoever that might be.

@Yautja

It's genuinely an accomplishment to believe this is such a universally hated character and manga and come here to comment wisely enough the same thing every week.

Group Leader
Kazuya asking the real questions here, it's not easy to date an actress, especially one with international fame.
He wouldn't be able to stand her doing any kiss scenes, and I highly doubt they would have time for each other when she gets the big roles.

Maybe he should just settle down with Ruka or the silent girl. Or maybe even his new neighbor, she seems to be the one to set him straight.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m actually impressed the author can make me hate the MC so much

Not sure why everyone is hating the MC so much. If he was perfect and without faults it would make for a pretty boring manga. I like that he is trying his best, for the girl he likes. Romances don't always work out and people are flawed; I like seeing someone struggling to improve and make their way in the world.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone be talking about Kazuya being a loser MC who still can't get the girl...

Meanwhile, here I am wondering why Kazuya didn't hold on to the balusters, where he could get a full grip on those instead of the top rail.

Users who are viewing this thread