Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 15 Ch. 130 - The Girlfriend and Filming (Part 2)

Contributor
why.png

Dex-chan lover
MangaDex Kanokari comments section. You will never find a greater hive of scum and villainy. Except maybe 4chan.

Is the MC really that bad? To me I find his relationship with rental girl interesting and slightly plausible especially when compared to the Kirito type light novel protagonist. Don't get me wrong I like it when the MC wins the heroine's heart by being better than anyone else in terms of power and morals but a little bit of plausibility with my bullshit is okay too.

Dex-chan lover
When you scroll thru last few chapters and wow, nothing. Insect ruined the filming. Can author come up with even more stupid situations? How in the world MC managed to fall off the bridge. Does he suffer from some form of cerebral palsy or what? And why is he repeating all the same inner monologues about Chizuru every time? He is like those background guys who blabbering "wow she is cute" non-stop when they see female cast of manga.

Double-page supporter
@Adiazgonz
When? You can’t even read well. You said is an accomplishment to continue the manga. I said the same thing to you. Do you feel censored? How about when you said that “someone kill the manga”? some sort of censorship, right? who is being an hypocrite? I’m not bitching at you. Be my guest to continue cultivating your own misery each week, I don’t care.
That's not a very good burn. You did bitch at me for reading this in your very first comment, and all your subsequent ones. No you did not say the same thing. You are being the hypocrite. You most definitely are bitching at me. You are exactly the one cultivating misery by being so fervently upset that people are saying negative things about this manga, and considering how much BS you've wrote, you obviously do care.
Your link was trying to prove why someone should read something that they hate. But I’m not trying to say those points are bad, I’m saying that they are completely misguided because your “overwhelming majority” didn’t put on practice what you tried to explain in those points about why someone should read something that they hate.
Yes, and you said it "Your fancy link develops 6 reasons that don’t support your wisely thoughts about this being a “shitty” manga since, apparently, you’re a very intelligent critic, don’t you? " So obviously you don't understand what you've said or think no one can read what you've said in the comment just a few places above this one. You then go on to try and criticize each of those points, by complaining about the commentors, not the points themselves and fail.
Your only argument to say that this manga is shit is because “the overwhelming majority” said so, that’s an stupid fallacy when the comments just use some stupid words without any reasoning at all.
No, my argument is that the overwhelming majority hate the MC and the Manga which is not a fallacy because the only way to judge that is by the words of the people who are reading it. Please do explain how comments using "stupid words" makes negative comments a fallacy. I think you're using a word without knowing what it means. Just because you disagree with their words and reasoning, does not make it fallacious. While I've said it's shit, I've not made an argument for this being bad yet, just that it's hated. And that argument is pretty fool proof (I guess not since you're still talking to me), considering the comments towards the manga across the board, be it on the anime adaption announcement on MAL, here, reddit or otherwise. I'm not going to make an argument for it being bad because that's not relevant to anything (you being a hypocrite for complaining about negative comments & the majority of the readers disliking the MC / Manga) I've said to you. If you want arguments about to what makes this manga bad, just open BakaUpdates, read the reviews, and bitch about those.
Which comments? “This manga is shit” and sort of? Have you read a good comment criticizing the manga that have an articulated idea of how it is really bad or Should I just let me guide of what the majority said about it? “Fuck the bitch and kill the simp”
Yea, plenty across the comments of the past 130 chapters, on here, on MAL, on reddit. If you wanna talk about fallacies you should read the definition of cherry picking. I can't believe you're trying to have your cake and eat it by saying the majority have said "Fuck the bitch and kill the simp” and then denying the majority have said negative things in the following paragraphs.
Which ratings? In mangadex the manga has 6.77 yes it’s not good, but the distribution ratings put 10 with more than 600 users, 9 to more than 300, 8 to almost 400, 7 almost 300, and the 6 almost 200, 5,4,3,2 each one doesn’t surpass 200, with 3 and 2 below 100... then we have 1 which have almost 300... where the hell is your OVERWHELMING MAJORITY?
Yea, and considering on MangaDex, and pretty much everywhere else too, the majority of manga are rated at 8-9+ / 10, 6.77 is exceedingly bad. When was the last time you saw a manga with more than a 100 votes go below a 6? Again, the real indicator is the comment sections here, on MAL, on reddit, which are all negative. Funny how you'll point to those numbers and have no problem and not require any verification or proof, but the comments are obviously "FAKE".
Which reviews? Which websites? Who is straining and lying to make an non existing point? Supporting a supposedly “freedom of bitching” because the manga is an awful piece of trash? No one should tell you to stop reading the manga, yes YOU ARE RIGHT, they don’t have the right to tell you that, just as you DONT HAVE THE BLODDY RIGHT to tell that someone must kill the manga. So fuck off with that stupid bullshit of who is entitled or not to say something about what to do or what not, when you actually do the same thing.
Well MAL has plenty of negative reviews, as does Baka Updates. You've got a really bad habit of projection and straw-manning. I do have the right to say anything I want about this manga, it's not against any rule or law. You also do have the "right" to tell me to stop reading, it just makes you a hypocrite, and that's what I've been pointing out.
Which explanation? Which is your intelligent explanation of why this manga is bad? The comments here? Something as “this manga is shit and someone must fuck that slut” yeah, dude, good job freedom guy!
Let's draw an analogy. If 10 random, normal people buy a burger, and 9 of them say it's bad, is it safe to say the burger is "bad"? No shit.
That analogy aside, maybe you can try and make a point without appealing to someone's emotions or cherrypicking some ridiculously overdone, borderline straw-man, incel 4chan-esque comment. I certainly wouldn't be using you as the example for the average fan of this series.
I’m not bitching about the article, but do you think people here can be guided about what the article said? Do you believe they are actually good readers? Have you read the comments? Because the article try to prove why is good to read something that you hate, right? In what part of the article comes the guy that always said “this is just shit, kill the manga” GOOD JOB, enjoy the reading!
That's literally, exactly, what you did. Funny how everything after the "but" is completely unrelated to anything. That article is just about why people should read things they do not like. Whether or not they're good readers, or anything else is irrelevant. Especially since I linked that article specifically to make the point why you don't have to like something to read it, for me. The other people here do not detract from the obvious truth to the points made in that article, even if they, or I, do not follow it perfectly.
Again, chill with the ridiculous fallacies that you ironically constantly bitch about so much.
Do you have any proof of this? Do you believe that for measure the quality of a work of art we must tally all the “opinions” and these have the same value? Do you see how stupid is to qualify something just as you are in a poll?

Let’s make a fast review of chapter 1 comments in mangadex. Just as a sample.
17 comments. 16 users. I’m going to use this rating: Good. Good?. Neutral. Bad? Bad.

Good? And bad? Are just categories which I consider as a bad or good commentary because they say something about the characters but, they are more inclined to comment about a specific part of the story, not judging directly the manga.

Then We have:
Bad: 3
Bad? 4
Neutral: 4 (cameos, calculations)
Good?: 3
Good: 2
You can read the comments yourself, but since you seem quite delusional, I can't say I'm surprised that someone else has to do it for you. How ironic that you bitch about proof, but justify your responses with "buh my opinion" and completely lack proof for plenty of your claims, yet bitch when I do the same or do substantiate what I've said and just scream "FAKE". We're not talking about Ch.1, we're talking about Ch.130 and the feelings towards the manga now, not 2 years ago. Not that it helps you showing everyone the first chapter already had a majority negative to positive comments and a near negative majority, by your own standards.
"simp: the manga" - Negative.
"It's probably not a typo. Films generally aren't made in scene chronological order." - Neutral.
"This was corny as all fucking hell." -Negative.
"MC realising his dreams and aspirations literally don't exist. Hopefully he find a reason to live beyond helping some girl out with acting troubles.
Anyway, I think I'll go back to reading destroy all humankind. Much better pacing and the MC isn't a complete dumbass." -Negative.
"Welcome to harsh reality, spoke of this right after he gave idea about movie to her, but this is really a dead end for his feelings/chances. At least he learned some usefull skills about productiong a movie." -Neutral
"Just saw this manga on the front page and 100 chapters later the MC's still a fucking loser." -Negative.
"Take a freakin BRANCH! Or Throw a dam ROCK! Can't you make yourself useful at least once?!
For **** Sake !" -Negative.
"Everyone is underestimating kazuya. And it’s incredible to see that there are people who believe they aren’t in love yet." -Presumably Positive.
"i will be back when the comments be positive about the mc" -Presumably Positive.
"Him and mordecai are neck and neck in being simps." -Negative.
"dafuk this shit still running? Author pulling a megumi amano on you guys huh... lolz" -Negative.
"Well he is gold heart guy. He just needs more confidence- also pretty much all characters in this manga have some negative quirk, like Chizuru can't trust anyone, Ruka is ADHD and Sumi is too shy. I mean when he seriously commits to something he really can make things happen. Also wonder when Chizuru will finally thank him. He is moving mountains for her." -Positive
"I feel bad for MC, I really do, he did try his very best, he has a good heart, I believe he deserves the best girl, whoever that might be." -Positive.
"Kazuya asking the real questions here, it's not easy to date an actress, especially one with international fame.
He wouldn't be able to stand her doing any kiss scenes, and I highly doubt they would have time for each other when she gets the big roles.
Maybe he should just settle down with Ruka or the silent girl. Or maybe even his new neighbor, she seems to be the one to set him straight." -Neutral.
"I’m actually impressed the author can make me hate the MC so much" -Negative.
"Not sure why everyone is hating the MC so much. If he was perfect and without faults it would make for a pretty boring manga. I like that he is trying his best, for the girl he likes. Romances don't always work out and people are flawed; I like seeing someone struggling to improve and make their way in the world." -Positive.
"Everyone be talking about Kazuya being a loser MC who still can't get the girl... Meanwhile, here I am wondering why Kazuya didn't hold on to the balusters, where he could get a full grip on those instead of the top rail." -Neutral.
"Hey. At least Amano has some progress once in a while and it's funny. I don't read this manga. Dropped it 30 chapters in but I read the comments. This thing is a dumpster fire" -Negative.
"oh no, he gonna CATCH COLD I hate anime" -Negative.
"Came for the shit plot, stayed for the comment section." -Negative.
"He'll be in his room making no noise and pretending he's not there." -Neutral.
"Welcome back to SIMP, the manga. Once again, our heroine and true protagonist Mami remains OOA." -Negative.
"I just visit the comments section to see if the manga improved, like the manga had potential in the first couple of arcs however every step the mc took, the author took that character development and threw it back out the windownfor example we've had several times where he'd resolve his and ruka relationship ready to accept her or reject her and like clockwork some major things happens with the fmc and we're back to ruka chasing after the mc and the MC, entirety personality resetting back to 1. also Yautja is one of those crazy people who read stuff they hate, rather than drop it, never understood the mentality never will." -Negative.
"I even imagine what the anime will be like. It starts like the manga, with a lot of action between the characters and then a lot of episodes in which nothing really happens." -Neutral.
"they are animating this?! Dear god no..." -Negative.

All the negative ones outright insult the MC, lament the manga, or otherwise exhibit some kind of distaste or harsh criticism.
The neutrals don't take much of a side and comment on the events.
The positives either indicate they like the manga, or defend the MC.

15 overtly negative.
5 neutral.
5 presumably or overtly positive.

Now that is a lot more than any of what you've done, far past the degree of unreasonable proof you've desired and far past any support you've given for anything you've said. Do try and tell me the ones that I've labeled as negative don't fit what I've just said, or that they're not negative. Do try and tell me that n
Which is the most interesting commentary?
A good one, this, from onixium: I mean guys sure he did something shitty. But he was in a dark spot after being broken up with. He had a big hole in his heart after that and wanted to try and fill it even if temporary then realized it was a bad idea. Sure it doesn't make it okay at all. But thats a pretty common thing to want post breakup. People especially young people make mistakes like this during these situations He handled it poorly sure, and other people would handle it differenyly. but i think it was fairly realistic. Hopefully he learns from the mistake.

Which is the worse?

A bad one: Rental girlfriend? The very definition of it just sad.
Oh look, more cherry picking. I can do that too.

Negative comment: "I just visit the comments section to see if the manga improved, like the manga had potential in the first couple of arcs however every step the mc took, the author took that character development and threw it back out the windownfor example we've had several times where he'd resolve his and ruka relationship ready to accept her or reject her and like clockwork some major things happens with the fmc and we're back to ruka chasing after the mc and the MC, entirety personality resetting back to 1."

Positive comment: "i will be back when the comments be positive about the mc"
I just putted an example that can be easily checked. So, from where this numbers come from? 25 comments from individual user? Did you do the math? How many comments we are going to have saying “this is shit” or “I hate the MC”. So you think criticism have the same value no matter what they are saying? More bullshit, because THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE IS A FAKE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY just to prove that this manga is BAD. Good job, saying that a quantitative measure is the same of a qualitative one.
Right above you is where. Funny how you're allowed to cherry pick whatever you want, but the obvious majority comments are "FAKE". "So you think" chill out Cathy Newman. I've said what I think, don't make shit up. "fake overwhelming majority" Okay, where's your proof they're fake. If those comments are fake, I guess all the positive ratings are fake too since you can't prove they're real. How ironic.
Nothing you've said or done could be called qualatative.

You only have to offer fake and nonsense.
This manga is being adapted to an anime, have a big fandom in Japan, the mangaka is well respected and very talented. Do you think they will make something that won’t have a commercial success? The sales are very good until now. Yes, it isn’t very popular outside Japan, but is doing well. And the official English translations are going out in July. Where is your OVERWHELMING MAJORITY?
More irony. Prove it's fake. Prove it's nonsense. If we're going to play this game, I can say the exact same for all the garbage you've vomited out. Yea, and plenty of fandoms and awful shows have been adapted into anime. "Well respected and talented" Yea, not on Mangadex and not reddit or anywhere else on the internet. "Well respected" lmao, prove it. "Talented" at making contemptible series? You're damn right. You wanna know what else has had great commercial success? Sword Art Online, Nisekoi, DeadTube, etc. Plenty of "mediocre" or "bad" series have had commercial success. They're still all here, and on reddit, and on MAL, and on Bakaupdates, talking poorly about this manga. None of that quote have anything to do with people talking poorly about it.
You’re entitled to your own misery, so be my guest and please, BUT PLEASE, come back in chapter 131, 132, and so on to continue bitching the manga and I desire you a fulfilling life reading with the unique feeling of what hate and misery shall offer you. I really would like to read your wisdom.
Yea, I'm sure you totally do. You totally don't look like a hypocrite writing all this out, bitching more than I ever have, about me bitching.

@Yautja

You have the right to say whatever you want, whenever you want, freedom guy. I don’t care. Be my guest bitching the manga every week. What I recognize in my first comment was your wonderful accomplishment to do the same thing every week and then trying to justify the reasons why “people” read something that they hate in a link with 6 reasons. After that, you just qualify the manga by your strange delusional mixture of “ratings, comments and the majority’s power”

considering how much BS you've wrote, you obviously do care.

DISCLAIMER: No, really. I don’t care. I wasn’t even answering you after the first comment. I was answering another guy. But if you’re gonna show a wise ass pull of bullshit with link included and reasoning points saying the same thing: “the majority hates the manga, hence it’s a bad manga”, obviously I’m going to say: ”hey, that’s a lie”

About the link:
Yes, your link doesn’t support any criticism towards the manga, neither the points developed in the link show the usual behavior of the Kanokari hater. And, yes!! I’m talking about the commentators , because if you put a link that must be some sort of explanation of why they keep reading a shitty manga in the first place, the commentators must be involved, right? Well, I don’t believe the Kanokari hater is reading the manga because they want to be informed or they want to improved themselves as good readers or persons because the intelligent criticism against the manga doesn’t surpass the desire to “kill the manga” or “to fuck the slut” or “there’s no development” or “I hate the MC“ (because I suppose he isn’t the bloody alien predator, right?)

...but, this is cherry-picking for you... let’s see.

About the comments:
I’m going to use the sample you gave in this chapter.

And put the negative comments together, shall we?:

1."simp: the manga"
2."This was corny as all fucking hell."
3. [...] Anyway, I think I'll go back to reading destroy all humankind. Much better pacing and the MC isn't a complete dumbass."
4. "Just saw this manga on the front page and 100 chapters later the MC's still a fucking loser."
5. "Take a freakin BRANCH! Or Throw a dam ROCK! Can't you make yourself useful at least once?!
For **** Sake !"
6. "Him and mordecai are neck and neck in being simps."
7. "dafuk this shit still running? Author pulling a megumi amano on you guys huh... lolz"
8. "I’m actually impressed the author can make me hate the MC so much"
9. "Hey. At least Amano has some progress once in a while and it's funny. I don't read this manga. Dropped it 30 chapters in but I read the comments. This thing is a dumpster fire"
10. "oh no, he gonna CATCH COLD I hate anime"
11. "Came for the shit plot, stayed for the comment section."
12. "Welcome back to SIMP, the manga. Once again, our heroine and true protagonist Mami remains OOA."
13. "I just visit the comments section to see if the manga improved, like the manga had potential in the first couple of arcs however every step the mc took, the author took that character development and threw it back out the windownfor example we've had several times where he'd resolve his and ruka relationship ready to accept her or reject her and like clockwork some major things happens with the fmc and we're back to ruka chasing after the mc and the MC, entirety personality resetting back to 1. also Yautja is one of those crazy people who read stuff they hate, rather than drop it, never understood the mentality never will."
14. "they are animating this?! Dear god no..."

13 Comments: (not counting the guy who hates anime)

[ul] 1. 3. 4. 6. 7. 8. 12. 14. In short, “this manga is shit, I hate the MC” I will add comment number 2. However, he is referring to the specific chapter, so I’m not sure if this qualifies to the intelligent Yautja criticism saying: “this manga is shit, I hate MC”[/ul]
[ul]5. He didn’t pay attention, Kazuya actually threw rocks. However, maybe “I hate MC”[/ul]
[ul]9. HE DOESN’T EVEN READ THE MANGA. He read the comments. Maybe your disciple. Who knows?[/ul]
[ul]10. Why is this negative? He hates anime in general? Or is he referring to the trend of corona virus? Dunno. But I’m not counting as a negative one.[/ul]
[ul]13. The most elaborated one... and you choose it. WHO THE BLOODY HELL IS CHERRY-PICKING NOW? FOR GOD’S SAKES [/ul]

10 comments from 13 just said the same thing: “this manga is shit, I hate the MC” 2 doesn’t read the manga, and the most elaborated was the chosen one.
I choose from the pool of “I hate the MC, the manga is shit” that represents the 76.9% of the majority of hating comments against Kanokari. Then we have the other 2 comments that represent 15.3% and the last one 7.7% of actually interesting criticism towards the manga.

BTW, any criticism is open to the discussion just like the chosen comment. He criticized Reiji’s style of the back and forth on Kazuya’s development. I find it wrong but it doesn’t make me think he desires to “kill the manga bc MC is a fucking loser and people should fuck the slut”.

Do you understand now? Easy peasy, right?

On the contrary, If I put positive comments about the manga I could choose even more interesting theories about the narrative style or the character development or the drawing style or personality traits. This a romcom, after all. But I don’t want to put those here to avoid taking up space.

About qualifying a work of art.
Your Intelligent reasoning said:
1. the majority of manga are rated at 8-9+ / 10, 6.77 is exceedingly bad. Again, the real indicator is the comment sections here, on MAL, on reddit, which are all negative.

I will make incredible intelligent assumptions from your wisdom:
For a manga to be good, the rating must be 8-9/10 other ratings are, exceedingly bad.
But the rating doesn’t show an overwhelming majority, on the contrary, the rating is showing that actually the majority of readers DO like the manga. Since when a manga to be that good should achieve 9 or 10 in rating? The only qualification of the manga is universally acclaimed vs. universally hated? From where this ass pull theory comes?

2. the real indicator is the comment sections here, on MAL, on reddit, which are all negative.
So, now we are not talking about the majority, but the comments again. Why? This incredible and stupid assumption considers that every reader of the manga actually is commenting. Every week in Kanokari’s mangadex, the new chapter has an average of 20k visits and the comments are just an average of 25. If we want to tally all the critics of the manga, (BECAUSE, YOU KNOW, THE COMMENT SECTION IS THE REAL INDICATOR... SO WHO CARES IF SOMEONE DOESNT SAID A THING HERE, DUH...), we should have everyone commenting and that’s utterly false.

The sub reddit the kanojo okarishimasu doesn’t have shitty comments at all.

This stupid assumption also believes that the internet is a magical and peaceful place. There are no hate lurkers, no fake news, everything is true, everything is REAL, If someone said that there is an iluminaty conspiracy to take the world or that the earth is actually flat or that the vaccines are damaging your health and then EVERY SINGLE COMMENT AGREES...hey! THE COMMENTS HAVE SPOKEN, IT MUST BE TRUE! Way to go, wise guy, are you following the flat earth society? tfes.org

About hamburgers and works of art.
”Let's draw an analogy. If 10 random, normal people buy a burger, and 9 of them say it's bad, is it safe to say the burger is "bad"? No shit.”

A hamburger cannot be compared to neither a book, nor a film, nor a painting. Maybe you can believe that the effect of pleasure is the same but, for a burger, you have regulations, health departments, enterprise structures, quality controls because you can poison a costumer and he could die for eat shit.

A work of art needs criticism and that criticism must address miscellaneous points. It’s impossible to qualify a work of art according to the quantity of people that only know how to spell “shit”. It’s impossible to qualify a work of art the same way we are witnessing a football game and the only thing for saying who was better is the score at the end of the game. A huge fallacy is to consider that quantitative measures can easily replace qualitative ones.

However, wise guy, don’t pay me attention. Following the comparison of the burger, feel free to eat shit and shit comments, whenever you want, however you want, I will always consider that as a huge accomplishment and maybe you can show me with a link why eating shit isn’t bad at all. After a few years even the same Charles Darwin should feel grateful in his tomb.

Double-page supporter
@Adiazgonz
You have the right to say whatever you want, whenever you want, freedom guy. I don’t care. Be my guest bitching the manga every week. What I recognize in my first comment was your wonderful accomplishment to do the same thing every week and then trying to justify the reasons why “people” read something that they hate in a link with 6 reasons. After that, you just qualify the manga by your strange delusional mixture of “ratings, comments and the majority’s power”
That's funny, because I haven't commented since Chapter 126. So that's already wrong. And considering how much you've written, you obviously do care. If you didn't care you wouldn't be complaining. And that link very much does justify why people should read things they dislike.
DISCLAIMER: No, really. I don’t care. I wasn’t even answering you after the first comment. I was answering another guy. But if you’re gonna show a wise ass pull of bullshit with link included and reasoning points saying the same thing: “the majority hates the manga, hence it’s a bad manga”, obviously I’m going to say: ”hey, that’s a lie”
"Hey guys, I totally don't care, let me tell you how much I don't care while I write my second 1500+ word response!"
Yea, sure bud, you're not fooling anyone. No, I said the majority hates the mc and the manga. I didn't say that makes it bad, but that it's a pretty damn good indicator that it's generally bad. Back to the burger analogy, if 9/10 people hate a burger, odds are, we can generally say it's bad.
Yes, your link doesn’t support any criticism towards the manga, neither the points developed in the link show the usual behavior of the Kanokari hater. And, yes!! I’m talking about the commentators , because if you put a link that must be some sort of explanation of why they keep reading a shitty manga in the first place, the commentators must be involved, right? Well, I don’t believe the Kanokari hater is reading the manga because they want to be informed or they want to improved themselves as good readers or persons because the intelligent criticism against the manga doesn’t surpass the desire to “kill the manga” or “to fuck the slut” or “there’s no development” or “I hate the MC“ (because I suppose he isn’t the bloody alien predator, right?)
WOOOOOOOSH. That's not what the link is for, how you don't understand that is beyond me, when you've already acknowledged that's not what the link is for. The link simply explains why you should read things you don't like. That has nothing to do with supporting criticism towards stuff you dislike. It has nothing to do with the actions of people who read stuff they dislike either. Good on you for admitting you've entirely missed the point and staw-manned your entire criticism of that article.
...but, this is cherry-picking for you... let’s see.
Massive, massive irony. I literally pointed out that you were cherry picking and that I could do it to, and then did it to show how you are cherry picking. I cannot believe you are now complaining about it, and somehow do not understand the purpose of that comment.
Literally has nothing to do with "intelligent criticism" or whatever other straw-man you're looking for. Those comments merely show that the majority of the comments and the feelings towards this chapter, this manga, the MC, are negative. That's it.
10 comments from 13 just said the same thing: “this manga is shit, I hate the MC” 2 doesn’t read the manga, and the most elaborated was the chosen one.
I choose from the pool of “I hate the MC, the manga is shit” that represents the 76.9% of the majority of hating comments against Kanokari. Then we have the other 2 comments that represent 15.3% and the last one 7.7% of actually interesting criticism towards the manga.
And that's all completely irrelevant to the fact that the majority of the comments are negative.
On the contrary, If I put positive comments about the manga I could choose even more interesting theories about the narrative style or the character development or the drawing style or personality traits. This a romcom, after all. But I don’t want to put those here to avoid taking up space.
-You- *Criticized for cherrypicking, and are then given an example of it. Subsequently complains about said example of cherrypicking, and then goes on to explain how he's going to cherrypick further*. I can't tell if you're a troll or not at this point.
About qualifying a work of art.
Your Intelligent reasoning said:
1. the majority of manga are rated at 8-9+ / 10, 6.77 is exceedingly bad. Again, the real indicator is the comment sections here, on MAL, on reddit, which are all negative.
I will make incredible intelligent assumptions from your wisdom:
For a manga to be good, the rating must be 8-9/10 other ratings are, exceedingly bad.
But the rating doesn’t show an overwhelming majority, on the contrary, the rating is showing that actually the majority of readers DO like the manga. Since when a manga to be that good should achieve 9 or 10 in rating? The only qualification of the manga is universally acclaimed vs. universally hated? From where this ass pull theory comes?
No, that's not an intelligent assumption, or what I implied. It again makes the point that ratings are generally incredibly slanted towards one side, and thus unreliable, and that a low rating is especially uncommon and is a redflag. You literally acknowledge the sentence, and then disregard it. Funny how you've completely ignored the part where you complain about "FAKE MAJORITY" comments and what not, yet still have no problem with the consistently slanted rating that happens on MD.
So, now we are not talking about the majority, but the comments again. Why? This incredible and stupidly assumption considers that every reader of the manga actually is commenting. Every week in Kanokari’s mangadex, the new chapter has an average of 20k visits and the comments are just an average of 25. If we want to tally all the critics of the manga, (BECAUSE, YOU KNOW, THE COMMENT SECTION IS THE REAL INDICATOR... SO WHO CARES IF SOMEONE DOESNT SAID A THING HERE, DUH...), we should have everyone commenting and that’s utterly false.
I can't tell if you're intentionally being this dense. The point is numbers are extremely abstract, and consistently slanted in one direction and unreliable. 20k visits says nothing about whether or not people like it, whether or not people read the chapter properly, or otherwise. The ratings are again, consistently slanted towards 8+ on all but the most hated manga. Comments, on all websites, are the most consistent and observable way to judge the general feeling towards a series, and they're much harder to fake. Ishozuku Reviewers ringing any bells?
The sub reddit the kanojo okarishimasu doesn’t have shitty comments at all.
Really? You mean to tell me the fan subreddit for a manga doesn't have negative comments? WHAT A SURPRISE. The general r/manga, r/anime, and r/animemes subreddits all consistently shit on it.
This stupid assumption also believes that the internet is a magical and peaceful place. There are no hate lurkers, no fake news, everything is true, everything is REAL, If someone said that there is an iluminaty conspiracy to take the world or that the earth is actually flat or that the vaccines are damaging your health and then EVERY SINGLE COMMENT AGREES...hey! THE COMMENTS HAVE SPOKEN, IT MUST BE TRUE! Way to go, wise guy, are you following the flat earth society? tfes.org
Now that is top tier fucking irony. That bolded shit is coming from the guy using mangadex ratings as a barometer of "I''m right, you're wrong". While comments can be faked too, at least you can see the ages of the accounts attached to them, and they're much more time consuming to fake than fake ratings.
A hamburger cannot be compared to neither a book, nor a film, nor a painting. Maybe you can believe that the effect of pleasure is the same but, for a burger, you have regulations, health departments, enterprise structures, quality controls because you can poison a costumer and he could die for eat shit.
Well considering I just did it, yes, they can. Both have significant degrees of subjectivity and objectivity. Plenty of people enjoy shows / foods plenty of other people hate. Both have standards (writing models & grammar & plot structures/ health regulations) and schools, IE cooking schools & creative writing schools. Both have awards and contests. They're about as damn close as two things can get without being in the same field.
A work of art needs criticism and that criticism must address miscellaneous points. It’s impossible to qualify a work of art according to the quantity of people that only know how to spell “shit”. It’s impossible to qualify a work of art the same way we are witnessing a football game and the only thing for saying who was better is the score at the end of the game. A huge fallacy is to consider that quantitative measures can easily replace qualitative ones.
Ah yes, you get to choose what's criticism, what's valid, what comparisons are fair, etc, etc. Sure, good luck with that. Let me know when you've got a model approved by the Nobel Prize in Literature, or Shogakukan Manga Award. Until then, you're no different than those people you're dismissing. Use as many verbose words as you want, what it boils down to is "If I use, or can point to a comment with, big words and a lot of writing, that's more valuable than every negative comment". An especially worthless comment when there are just as manga negative comments that fit your ridiculous request as there are positive ones. Not that you accept them though. And while I'm not a football fan, there are plenty of situations when the better team / person has lost for ridiculous reasons. Like Jon Jones getting disqualified and a loss because of some BS call. And considering we consistently do qualify works of art through award shows, schools, and the like, yes, we can.
However, wise guy, don’t pay me attention. Following the comparison of the burger, feel free to eat shit and shit comments, whenever you want, however you want, I will always consider that as a huge accomplishment and maybe you can show me with a link why eating shit isn’t bad at all. After a few years even the same Charles Darwin should feel grateful in his tomb.
Oh look, more completely irrelevant stuff that totally illustrates how much you totally don't care. You totally don't care and haven't started several shit storms on this manga with other people in the past couple months, with a brand new account, presumably, specifically for that purpose, an account made to comment on this manga, an account to bitch about people you disagree with, and happily dance with people who agree with you. I wonder which of the accounts that used to consistently comment on this series and argue with people is yours.

@Yautja

Yeah, yeah, wise guy. You’re absolutely right! How can I be so wrong and consider that the 80% of the people who only know how to spell “shit” are actually shit posters! My bad! They are so intelligent with their incredible quality content!

I humbly apologize, kind sir.

I LEARNED MY LESSON, KIND SIR. IF THE MAJORITY JUDGES SOMETHING AS A TRUE FACT, THEN IT MUST BE TRUE! THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE IN THE INTERNET COULDN’T BE WRONG! NEVER EVER!

THEY ARE THE ONLY JUDGE, THE ONLY TRUTH, THE ONLY WAY! THE MIGHTY MAJORITY.

How can I be so blind, you enlightened me, kind sir!

But I must, however, apologize one more time because I wouldn’t never eat a shit burger. Maybe you can because you’re already full of it, but I can’t.

I say goodbye to you, not without before wishing you a good trip to the edge of flat planet earth and please be careful not to fall over the edge because I see the comments in tfes.org and you’re right! You’re absolutely right! The majority of commentators couldn’t be wrong!

One more thing, though.
EPPUR SI MUOVE!

Double-page supporter
@Adiazgonz
Yeah, yeah, wise guy. You’re absolutely right! How can I be so wrong and consider that the 80% of the people who only know how to spell “shit” are actually shit posters! My bad! They are so intelligent with their incredible quality content!
Funny thing, of all the negative comments this chapter, only two used the word shit. Even funnier thing is none of that is relevant to anything I've said. Never argued about anyone criticizing this manga being smart for any reason, or that they have "quality content", or anything about shitposters.
I LEARNED MY LESSON, KIND SIR. IF THE MAJORITY JUDGES SOMETHING AS A TRUE FACT, THEN IT MUST BE TRUE! THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE IN THE INTERNET COULDN’T BE WRONG! NEVER EVER!
Leaving off with a capitalized sarcastic straw-man I see. I'd deny saying that, but I already have, and it's kind of implicit.
But I must, however, apologize one more time because I wouldn’t never eat a shit burger. Maybe you can because you’re already full of it, but I can’t.
Another misrepresentation. The analogy was "If 10 people eat a burger, and 9 of the say it's bad, we can generally say it's bad". Maybe it's a weird burger than certain people like, like having nuts or beans, that the vast majority of people find bad, and certain people like. So while yea, it's generally "bad" someone may eat said "shit" (your words, not mine) burger. Kind of like you and this manga. If this manga is a burger, you're eating it, and you like it, while most other people, also eating it, don't like it.
I say goodbye to you, not without before wishing you a good trip to the edge of flat planet earth and please be careful not to fall over the edge because I see the comments in tfes.org and you’re right! You’re absolutely right! The majority of commentators couldn’t be wrong!
Classic. Someone disagrees with you, so they must be a flat earther, and have said something they explicitly denied saying. Now that is a bottom tier AdHom. I wonder how long it took you to think of that one. I'd deny being a flat earther, but I think that goes without saying, and I don't wanna give such a deluded adhom much credit.

Wow, you can quote Galileo, so smart. I like the eerie silence on the fact that you're commenting from a brand new account that you've repeatedly used to start arguments and praise parades specifically on this manga.

@Yautja

Yeah, yeah, the negative comments are amazing. THE MAJORITY! MY BAD!
New account... YES!! THOUSANDS OF ACCOUNTS! THOUSANDS!
Go eat your burger, quantitative wise guy.

I was reading your comments guys.

@St0rmFury
Oh, thank you Geralt. I already know that steel is not for humans, but for fools.

@Kuroageha
Well... what is the lesson here. The most important thing to qualify something is the comments section in Internet forums. (Shining smile!)
-No, no... no the most important, an important.
-No, no... not an important, but somehow a guide.

Fed-Kun's army
How useless to society do you have to be in order to have actual time for arguing with strangers online on a fucking kanokari chapter comments section

What's wrong with these people debate so intense about a romcom manga, like how the hell you hope some serious story from a manga with Comedy in the genre.

Users who are viewing this thread