Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 16 Ch. 135 - The Girlfriend and the Last Scene (Part 4)

Group Leader
well i dont believe that she will confess to him next chapter but probably more off she apprieates how far shes going to make her dream happen.

Group Leader
"So look... did you know filming in the dark can be really tough to nail even for pros who aren't use to night/astral photography? I don't think the guy running around jumping over bridges will be able to capture anything else other than toxic footage, but thanks to my superb acting and looks I'm gonna make the noise look like it was part of the aesthetic...."

just random typing, me tired

"I wanted to tell you that damn man, get yourself some deodorant. I could smell you on the train, and I can smell you from over here in this cool breeze, too. You smell like an unwashed virgin goat."

Probably going to be something about how he needs to focus on himself more or some shenanigans

Dex-chan lover
She is going to make him pay the rental girlfriend fee for the trip.

Contributor
solook.png

Fed-Kun's army
"So look...I've been waiting for Mami to get here so that I can tell you that we're dating each other."

Dex-chan lover
I think she'll thank him for everything, and that he's pretty cool just like her grandpa, and that's it.

Aggregator gang
I bet there's another round of the same cliff hanger during this trip...

You know I would enjoy this much more if male MC would stop making that "Oh no, I'm about to shit myself" face all of the time. That face ticks me off to no end.

Double-page supporter
Dude man 135 chapters in and the mc's personality still hasnt changed god hes annoying and i bet all mizuhara is gonna tell him is thanks

Users who are viewing this thread