Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 16 Ch. 138 - The Girlfriend and the Last Scene (Part 7)

i cannot fathom the mental gymnastics some readers have to go through in order to argue that this story is not a piece of junk. I feel bad for the scanlation groups taking this project on at this point.

You guys should check the discord channel of this manga.

[ul]A majority of them actually believe this manga is one of best romantic comedies out there. Like its some masterpiece for some reason. [/ul]

Note: There are two discord channels of this if I remember correctly.

Power Uploader
Okay, I've read this manga and coments for a long time, first comments that shitted on this manga looked ridiculous, then some of them looked like they had fair points in them, but aftre reading more than 20 chapter in ongoing - I can conclude that this manga is just an example of pure buisness model, where you have a good package outside but less than a mediocre product inside. Literally in 30 past chapters happend only 3 things. You can check every chapter and only 1 thing out of those 3 will be in it, it's either 1)neiborghood girl pushing MC to get with FMC 2)MC lusting over FMC 3)FMC roaming around and ocassionaly talking about MC.

I can't defend anything in this creation, it's just a way to get money from reader, nothing "true" in form of writting is put in this manga. INB4 another 30 chapters without any definite progress.

Double-page supporter
She probably knows she slept on him...but man why cant the pussy mc chill out its like the mangaka wants us to hate his character 😂

why the mc didn't used this chance to confess,my god even a shy guy can do this.

Double-page supporter
Who snipes a manga from a group that is specifically dedicated to said manga, and consistently uploads clean translations? And even more than that, why would you snipe this one?

@Yautja It's the same translator and editor. The series has just moved under the Black Cat banner because some KO Scans members aren't as available right now and Black Cat is filling more of the gaps.

I'm sad I'm already so invested in this story I will stay until it ends to see how it develops but it's really trash. Author really makes everything so slow it pains me.

Double-page supporter
@Muphrid
-insert cliche about assumptions and asses here-
Why bother switchin the group if the principal uploader & members ares still apart of the translation tho? Oh well, w.e, doesn't really matter. I guess someone sniping this was too far fetched after all.

Ruka is damn cute. And glad they finally talked about mami. Been a while since she ever showed up

Group Leader
As much as I still like this manga, the author really did Mami dirty. I mean, sure it all turned out well and good for Kazuya, but it never really felt like she got any closure. It's a real shame because she was one of the more interesting characters, so I hope they deal with that better in the anime.

Fed-Kun's army
lol
Why do people still care about sniping in 2020?
Laying claim to series is a thing of the past if people are willing to read engrishy TLs, which thankfully this group is far from putting out. (Seriously, love your TL/PR/QC, wish more groups would use your writing as an example.) You get far more credit in most cases being the first (or only) group to upload, anyway. There are plenty of examples, but I won't name names in an attempt to be nice.

If a group thinks they can do better in one or more areas, they're welcome to throw their hat in the ring. That's part of MD's design: no one group has, nor will ever have sole ownership of a series. If other scanlators get butthurt over groups "encroaching", they never had the drive to keep going and, more importantly, improve in the first place.

Good to hear KO was able to pivot and fill in staff gaps. I trust that @Murphid did his homework (i.e. joined the group's Discord) and wouldn't be talking from his bum.

> more on topic
Agree that watching MC is torture, but for some I think that's the appeal -- he's the massive underdog and by most accounts isn't even remotely in the same league as the heroines (though he does admittedly put everything he's got into what he does for them, however awkward he may be). You wanna root for the guy, at least when he isn't dying of indecisivitis.

The pacing is equally agonizing, especially with this arc... but I think that's just me hoping the MC will finally grow a pair, especially with this last push.

Oh yeah, somethingsomethingMamistillexistswtf.

They are just dragging this out for nothing at this point. He had the opportunity to tell her that he wanted to be with her after the filming and did nothing. She also should have told him how she felt rather than waiting on him to confess after she put up the faux GF firewall.

@JulesMFinWinnfield People care because group scanlating this may get pissed off, drops it and these sniping bitches will probably stop translating after few chapters. So the only loser will be readers of manga who will have nothing to read anymore. And shit like that happened too many times to count.

Supporter
Ruka... That trial should know her place lol... can't even take a hint that he is not interested in her emotionally... But her bday date-break up is hopefully coming...

Users who are viewing this thread