Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 16 Ch. 139 - The Girlfriend and the Promise (Part 1)

Fed-Kun's army
I really hate this boy but I still gotta read this tho 🤦

to be honest, at this point i dont even mind MC ended up with anyone, just wanted to see the MC stop chicken out every fuck**g moment

Group Leader
i could of sworn in the in the eariler parts of the manga, he could atleast handle being near/touching a girl without freaking out too much. hopefully he makes things clear with ruka about where this relationship will go.

Double-page supporter
Did her breasts get nerfed? if I remember her breasts are the biggest of all the girls in this series in the early chapters

i cant stand this mc,i'll drop this for some weeks and see if i can get some char development later

Dex-chan lover
Oof that last panel. Few things hurt worse than a partner who doesn't want to even touch you.

Dude acts like a fucking child just because she's wearing a bikini, how the actual fuck did this garbage get an anime adaptation

and here we have gone so far off the deep end i'm surprised the MC hasn't drowned himself yet

Dex-chan lover
Mc allowing still humoring this shit is annoying as fuck >_> I mean breaking up with her on her birthday (are they really even together if one of them doesn't like the other?) would be rude as fuck but I mean...

Users who are viewing this thread