Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 16 Ch. 139 - The Girlfriend and the Promise (Part 1)

Why can't Kazuya behave like a normal human being? What the hell is wrong with him?

So we're back with the other girls now...
It's incredible how this author can keep up with the ranks with nothing.

Fed-Kun's army
ok idk what it is about this chapter but i have dropped this goodbye everyone

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, nah. Fuck MC for being so half-assed. Ruka deserves better.

Really? We've reached the point where this creature's character regressed to a point where he nearly suffocates just by looking at a girl in a swimsuit? What's next, orgasm just because a girl touched him? Also, i hate Ruka the most among the girls in this manga, nevertheless even i find it low how this walking pussy keeps her hanging since they started their supposed "provisional relationship"

Group Leader
I just want the MC to choose someone and stop being such a wuss. Jesus fuck shes just in a swimsuit u dont have to curl up in fetal position to protect you from the coronavirus.

I love for MC staying true to his anti-self-insert personality. He's destroying everyone for being himself.

Fed-Kun's army
This fucking trash needs to end already. By axe or this trash author needs to end it because I’m sick of this fucking loser. It’s honestly impressive that the author could make me hate the MC so much

Aggregator gang
Poor guy, he doesn't deserve this much hate. 😄

The problem here is that it's hard too believe that he is a 21yo (22?) university student, Reiji should have chosen a middle school setting for this story, lmao.

And the most important thing is, where is our goddess Mami? Btw I think Ruka turned 18. I might be wrong tho

Dex-chan lover
Me: *reads title of the chapter before reading*
Also me: which girlfriend?

@darara

A lot of hate comes to realistic portrayals of other dudes. As someone who constantly doubts themself and questions others’ actions towards me, what MC thinks and feels are pretty accurate. He does his best to never assume that he’s in the spotlight and he feels that he’s burden to everyone around him. I wouldn’t really say pessimism but it nears it. He chooses this path because he doesn’t think he’s an equal amongst his friends so he lowers himself to the point that the readers think he’s insufferable as he’s in a constant state of confusion and denial.

I can feel the tension on the MC to just either confess to Mizuhara, do Ruka, or just end it right there and then.

MC being a coward, Ruka being annoying, everybody commenting that she is a 10/10...and in the next chapter I bet that Mizuhara will appear for no reason.
This is getting very predictable and pretty boring.

I was pressing my right-arrow key in less than a second. I think I'm just browsing now instead of reading

Users who are viewing this thread