Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 156 - The Girlfriend and the Sudden Trip (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
I give the author my highest gratitude for taking the time out and giving us some relaxing and wonderful chapters to refresh ourselves.😁

Dex-chan lover
Dude, The people here, Fucking Sad, Depressed as hell, Thinking of Kazuya as themselves, But still shitting Kazuya, makes me feel Pity for them.

Sumi still did it. This chapter was a Good one 8/10.

Group Leader
Man, if I can just go inside the manga and
A) hit kazuya with a brick and
B) try start a religion for sumi cause damn, she's the best. Probably the biggest saving grace of this manga, 2nd being that fish.

Double-page supporter
@Yat0ro
I think one of the most painful losses for me was one of the first harem manga I read, Love Hina. Mostly because every other girl would've been objectively better than the winner.

Contributor
Obviously best girl. But, sadly, doesn't have a real chance unless they end this one like they are with the "We Never Learn" manga with the multiple ending deal.

At this point, Sumi is pretty much the only reason I'm still following this. She's too good.

Shoutout Black Cat TLs for making the text on the sand. That was extremely clean

Users who are viewing this thread