Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 158 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 2)

@kinokari

Imagine thinking that two people drawing the same conclusion from the same information is "samefagging"...

There really isn't much going on upstairs for you buddy.

I'm in this way to deep. The trains crashed, the Titanic sank, the plane didn't make it. Yet here I am still reading hoping that they will finally just move on in ANY direction at this point. Pretty much they deserve each other though.

Aggregator gang
Film arc, grandma ded arc was so good it reset kazuya character to zero again.

he was acting like decent dude during sumi date couple chapters ago tho

Aggregator gang
also bring mami back pls shes the most interesting character from beginning becoming wasted potential going offscreen. all the other girls seems to just falling all over mc excluding mini i guess, but mami is the only one going opposite direction

Anyone else notice that everything in this manga is just the MC spending money to make the girls happy?

Dex-chan lover
God.... Mizuhara is not very attractive and she's just so freaking boring compared to all the other girls.

She seemed interesting in the beginning but she's just so borinnnnng.

This is the saddest shit I've read, cos I can imagine simps who are actually like this and feel like they can relate to this loser. Pussyo get a life!

Users who are viewing this thread