Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 158 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 2)

Fish-chan interventions will always be welcome. He now has the ability to get out of his tank and chew out her owner.

This date will be really long... C'mon, Kazuya!! Don't fall for her perfect gf demeamor. Opportunities like this only happen once!

Chapter left me in full anxiety mode.

The mc is just sooo awkward man...I know that he is a bit shy or insecure but come on now...Why does he gets red every single second ffs , the story is moving so slow I was so excited for this chapter but it really was a waist of time

Fed-Kun's army
you know

theres cheering up

and then theres trying to buy happiness

you've been with her for so long. did you really have to rent her out? couldn't you have just planned a date and went as friends? it would have shown the full growth of the relationship coming full circle where youre not the status quo of a rent a gf and renter anymore

but maybe theres a chance she doesnt accept. by renting her out shes forced to accept. she could also decline

I dont know. have to wait to see how this all plays out. I want Chizruu to just express her feelings and break down on Kazuya and Kazuya respond earnestly and passionately like how he was for her movie and her grandma.

Power Uploader
Throught the chapter, I caught myself on a thought that if author just already made them a couple, and this their dynamics as a newly formed couple it would've been fine, but for all there is it's chapter 158 and he didn't even tried to confese, but still cashing in for her, that's ill.
Thanks BCS for translation.

Group Leader
Earning 600+ USD a day so easily...
I still cant believe that Charizard is financially struggling...

Kazuya is really annoying with all those over reactions, he is like a middle school boy or something.

And I think after 157 chapters, Kazuya had some growth as a character...
(and for a period he really seemed to have this growth in his attitudes)

I read this chapter and basically it goes back to acting as in the first chapter, my God ...

Back to square one, it’s like this guy doesn’t develop at all. He seems like he’s getting better then reverts. Why do I even still read this lol.

Dex-chan lover
you can't even call this cringe anymore. it's just over the top stupidity. and it once again proves that after all this time and talking to other people, mc has yet to change, have any character development, or even learn a thing. after reading this chapter, i've regretted starting it back up after dropping it a year ago. thanks shitty anime for reminding me this exists.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this is worse than I was expecting. This date is gonna be 10+ chapters long and nothing is going to happen until maybe the very last moment.
Also, it's starting to feel a bit uncomfortable that Mizuhara is supposed to be friend with and even like Kazuya and still have no problem with him spending truckloads of money to hang out with her.

If he could actually focus on trying to cheer her up rather than getting horny every time he looks at her. Pathetic. 158 chapters, and again as always, the little bit of progress he seemed to make previously is lost

Supporter
jesus christ kazuya, how fking hormonal are you that you can't even keep your dick down when trying to cheer up a friend whose grandma died?

Dex-chan lover
u-u at least have the decency to feel bad before being horny. Shitty mc acting shitty again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread