Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 161 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 5)

Double-page supporter
Woah, Kazuya's attractiveness got bumped up a little in that high five scene.

Do not question the baby head, they are always there, and always watching with those ink black eyes

i dont about this, but what if in the he did not end up with any of the main heroines? i think it will be quite funny and sad at the same time.

horny little fucker.

The sad thing is that this date arc is very promising. But you fear that this little fuck will screw it up somehow. The MC is evolving, the movie arc prooved it. But slowly AF!

Group Leader
Guess they’ll go separate ways for a few years and we get a time skip, our dude becomes a famous director/producer and they meet at a shoot? I just don’t see how they’d end up together in the near future lol

Everytime he goes out with one of the girls. Some background character comments how beautiful she is.

We get it...

@GuitarLegend some chapters are narrated by Kazuya in past tense, hinting at him ending with Ichinose. How things are going, it looks like they'll get steady a bit after Kazuya makes things clear with Ruka (in-universe, the trial relationsgip with Ruka ends in october. And the story is now on Sept. 20th iirc).

Users who are viewing this thread