Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 162 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 6)

I’m hoping Mami-Chan shows up and busts up this Good cheer.

All this Happytime is getting to me.

Double-page supporter
ANOTHER CHAPTER OF SIMPING PRESENTED AS ULTIMATE VIRTUE

SOMEONE KICK THE AUTHOR IN THE BALLS, HE CLEARLY DOESN'T NEED THEM

Kazuya will panic for like 3 to 4 pages and then try to console her, and somehow succeed, but at the last minute he fuck it up anyway. chizuru will play it cool and probably giggles a bit and finds the will to go on (90% because of her own will and character, 10% because kazuya being such an L it's funny). The status quo is still kept and yeah, same old same old. 100 more chapters of this shit

If their releationship doesn't progress in the next chapter fuck this manga. Are these even people? It's been fucking years just confess already.

@plantslord it's called recognizing a pattern. If it can break that pattern, well then count me in. But that means 1. Kazuya actually grows as a character-->2. Chizuru loves him more than ever before -->3. the situation with Ruka needs to be resolved e.g. break up with her-->4. they get together. And all of those things will make, what, 2 more volumes before the story ends? And I think that doesn't make sense, considering Kazuya actions are still pathetic; he hardly grows. So any character development will be minimal, and the next chapter won't be a Make-or-Break situation, perhaps a little realization like "yeah I was stupid and blablibla..."

(But obviously, if "making any sense" is a priority in this manga, Kazuya would just accept Ruka love and let go of Chizuru, because she is waaay out of his league anyway both physically and mentally, and anything-ly really. She needs a better person in her life, and sadly it's not Kazuya at this current state at least. So yeah, expect nothing I guess)

This is his chance to redeem himself from last time at the hospital and he really deserves it after 160 chapters devoid of any character development. I'm just gonna pray the mangaka doesn't keep this manga stagnant. It'll be a pleasant surprise if it works out.

Users who are viewing this thread