Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 163 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 7)

I dont think he's gonna confess so soon coz, kazuya still thinks that he have no right to tell her what he feels due to the problems he
Already had caused chizuru and in which situation she is now,he also thinks that by saying this now, chizuru can be stressed.
By the way it's just my intuition 😅, which I thought to combine with some facts.

Man, this is, I mean what the fawk is this , I just realized this whole 22 page shit was a flashback, after 7 hours and reading 3 times last few pages, damn this is a fucking big 'plot hole' now!
How am I gonna wait 1 week now

Dex-chan lover
Him confessing there? I dont think thats the right timing and even the right mood to cheer her up... I say him doing that is more of a selfish move than anything.

Also Kazuya called himself "trash" already. Now all you "Anti Kazuya" peeps get to simmer down now

The last 3 chapters are pretty ehh but I will wait about what Kazuya wan't to tell about Chizuru

Dex-chan lover
No better moment to come onto a girl than when you're cheering her up when she's grieving her dead grandma. Oh wait, that's not right, MC is a piece of shit.

Fed-Kun's army
Goddamnit Kazuya... Last chapter I thought you would atleast hug her, what is wrong with you?

One would think 160 chapters of simping would've filtered out the normies, but they're still complaining till now. 😐 Kinda weird guys not gonna lie😐

Alright chapter I swear to God if he doesn't confess I'm done I cant sit here and read this any longer without something happening

Sad as it is... all I want right now is at least a hug and some feels being shared. We're not asking Kaz to knock that up. Just SOMETHING.

@WhisCalifa69

Saw the raws, still mad...

Dude just literally stands there with his arms on the sides while Chorizo cries her heart out on his shirt.

FFS, he seriously couldn't just put his arms around her at that point? Argh.

@OmegaVVeapon
to his credit, that ain't a moment where he could take advantage of her. Hugs are seen as something overly intimate there and nips aren't really fond of PDA.

Next chapter we'll see if he hugs her. But it's more appropiate for the situation to not do that and just let Chizuru go al the grief she has. If we get into the mind of a japanese everyboy, a hug in such a situation is a really reckless move and could be seen as a way of taking advantage of the girl tbh.

I honestly feel bad for the people that started this series years ago and had to wait this long for a chapter like this.

Users who are viewing this thread