Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 164 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 8)

Double-page supporter
@kernell32 the hell are you talking about? Did you even read the chapter. It is literally about Kazuya dedicating his time and money to comfort Chizuru in his own ways.

He may be an awkward person but in no way he is a selfish person. The reason his actions is so limited is because the relationship between him and Chizuru is still unclear. He stated multiple time that he want to hug Chizuru and comfort her but he is unsure if he is in the position to do so.
Also, if you forgotten, Kazuya is still dating Ruka.

Kazuya definitely love Chizuru, if anything, it’s Chizuru’s fault for making this complicated. Don’t falsely make the boy worst than what he truly is.

My my, i just completed the manga today and had to came back here and leave a comment that,

I am soo elated rn i feel like i could bust a load 3 times in less than 10 minutes, this chapter is like getting a reward from my parents after having a good grade on a math test . Its what i needed after knowing Chizuru was like the hulk a few chapters ago, i felt uncomfortable about that part and here i am now being happy like how i'm gonna be feeling of being back in irl school after this pandemic stops.

This sh*t is insane. Cant wait for ch. 167 next week lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@GodWig Bruh same here I also completed the manga yesterday in one sitting my god dude. My boy did it though still didn't make it there
Interesting

Dieses Kapitel war das Warten wohl echt wert! ☺️ Wurde auch Zeit dass Chizuru sich ausheulen darf :)

way to go Kazuya. and for our non Japanese friends in the comments, Japan and most non-westernized Asian countries aren't touchy so hugging would only make it worse, pretty much making it predatory and opportunistic than helping. Intimacy is something held to highest regard and almost always require some sort of "I allow you to get intimate with me" gesture from the other person. Just like how you need to ask for permission to call them in their first names.

finally, might sound a bit shitty but I’ve been waiting for her to finally give in and lean on Kazuya man...

Those pages of Mizuhara is so fcking worth it!!! The emotion bit by bit is soo moving!!! When the iron wall of the maiden has finally breached, aaaaahhhh mann, the feels is strong in this one!!!! Animating this will be the highlight of that season!

I thought this was supposed to be a shitty harem manga. This is amazing

I have waited 164 chapter of pure trash-shit MC to finally see my boy bring down that massive behemoth of a wall of that iron lady's clad emotions... GG

Users who are viewing this thread