Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 164 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 8)

Aggregator gang
Damn, that was paniful.

I don't think I've ever seen a timelapse of someone trying to hold back their tears but breaking down in the end. That was too real.

What a chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Anime only watchers are in for a treat when season 2 drops, i never watched season 1 since ive been reading the manga since last year, i only watched snip bits from crunchyrolls channel, its crazy how the series blew up after it got the anime and i still love it

Fed-Kun's army
@Titanfan548
I think the second season won't get this far at all. The first season adapted only until chapter 50 of the manga and is was rushed. I think second season will get to Chizuru's crying asking Kazuya to produce the independent movie.

Homie can't even embrace her as she cries into his arms?? Dude's just standing there like "whoa haha" good lord I can't stand this garbage lmfaoo
I'm not invested in this series much at all, but this is a fucking mess. Kazuya is easily the worst, least relatable or sympathetic MC in anything I've ever took the time to read or watch.
(dropped)

I love how every time drama starts to build, the comments are “dude, give her a hug” or “make a move”. Cus ya know, a lil cuddle is gunna cure her heartbreak. Won’t deny MC is frigid af but for real, cut the guy some slack. Tldr; this was a good chapter

Users who are viewing this thread