Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 164 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 8)

Aggregator gang
All I can think of after reading is... Would he really not hug her back? They are at the very least, friends. She's broken the personal space, he's done all this other stuff to console her, wouldn't that make you feel worse not being hugged in that situation?
Enjoyed reading it but those last couple panels put a damper on the whole thing.

@Nagatokaini hugs hold high importance in japan korea..asia in general i think. so hugs are harder to return but yeah i agree. this man NEEDS to hug her back

Damn if this made anime, I can't imagine the sakuga.

Okay, let me go back crying

Group Leader
Come on man just hug her not even in a weird way dude it’s comforting it’s the right thing to do. Anyone with any sort of sense would understand that...

Anyone else have issues loading page 3???

Also, MC is a simp cuck...might as well be a eunuch, because no balls whatsoever.

I'm talking full Ken doll territory...smooth as a glass ass

man was ready to hug her from the looks of it... like he had his arms out ready and all before she held him first

he probably won't hug her now just from the shock ( her clutching onto him, the loud sobs, the heart ache etc.)

nonetheless great chapter didnt expect the onion ninjas to pay me a visit

The wait is good as expected with 6 panels of Main Heroine crying, but i kinda fear of Kazuya cameback to the start.
What happens after the downpour?
Is Chizuru trying to connect then Kazuya is now distracting her with his "neighbors" thing?

I find it mad funny how a bunch of these idiots and trolls love to talk crap about this series and ik this isn’t the best romance I’ve read cause yes the pacing can prolong it’s so for a LONG TIME but man I would be lying if this chapter didn’t get me emotional cause this was so freakin well done and the execution was spot on and whenever the mc shows out his true colors instead of being a pervert makes me appreciate how caring and the little details he can remember about any of the girls he decides to hang around with makes him shine as a character whole and to whoever says he’s the worst mc must be sniffing some next-gen drug cause he’s far from being bad and I’ll defend his character till the end but overall great chapter and I’m so looking forward to more

People are actually complaining about multiple panels of Chizuru trying not to cry. You guys are failing to see what the art is trying to convey without words.
This is a manga after all. Why are we reading this if not to enjoy the artwork?
Also gotta keep in mind the author has been going weekly with this series nonstop for the past 3 years. His schedule must be hectic as fuck.

I tried to animate the panels
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread