Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 165 - The Girlfriend and Tears (Part 1)

Yes the QR code does work, pretty cool

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E5%BD%BC%E5%A5%B3%E3%80%81%E3%81%8A%E5%80%9F%E3%82%8A%E3%81%97%E3%81%BE%E3%81%99-Blu-ray-vol-1-%E9%9B%A8%E5%AE%AE-%E5%A4%A9/dp/B089W5Y2YW

Ahah hilarious chapter.
The lungfish and Yaeromi breaking the 4th wall in pieces I love it.

God, I don't understand why he keeps holding on to the "I'm just a client" mentality. What an utter fucking moron.

Fed-Kun's army
I really don't understand the hate for Kazuya here. He loves her, yes, but he's really in a place where he's insecure about everything and doesn't want to cross any lines especially with how he knows Chizuru is holding in a lot of pain over losing her only family.

What do you guys want him to do, ring on her doorbell and try to fuck her after what just happened? The reactions here are really juvenile

Dex-chan lover
@starlightcitypro

What do you guys want him to do, ring on her doorbell and try to fuck her after what just happened?

He's acting really creepy. At this point, he should either offer actual non-paid friendship or just admit to himself that she's not interested, let her go and move on.
Because that's the real sad part here: they aren't even friends.

Fed-Kun's army
PChxCjz.png

lmao so the author made him a wimp on purpose and he's fully aware people hate him

@starlightcitypro
Obviously we don’t want him to come over and fuck her wtf? Lol not everything in life is 0 and 100, he can still go over with the intentions of cheering her up or at least providing comfort when he knows she’s in pain over the loss of her last remaining family member, not everything has to be about fucking bruh😐 that’s a juvenile thought in its entirety
AND he’s already crossed the line by saying that shit last chapter like that was not something simply a “client” would say and it’s sad that he’s not even trying to bridge the gap between client and friend even tho he already went far enough to know he can’t go back

Bro are you kidding me... I felt like I waited weeks for this, and I’m just kinda disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
"I adore her" and "I can only pay her to date me, that's my place" = For anyone denying he's a fucking simp, there you go. He should get into watching girls on twitch.

For all the people that's complaining about how there's no progress. Go read hentai or something if you want quick and easy romance.

Users who are viewing this thread