Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 171 - The Girlfriend and the Date (?)

Dex-chan lover
This manga had me like 😴. The mangaka doesn't put any effort on developing the story anymore, it is the same thing over and over and basically the same dialogue as well a completely predictable manga and that is really sad.

Supporter
@dafater Thanks a lot for your time solving it. I think its probably solve use romaji or hiragana instead English so i dont bother to try.
Wouldn't you mind if i share here? I will delete it later upon your response
138854712_10159014844003112_7819217907642520357_o.jpg

Go check it here

Dex-chan lover
Kazuya has always been a wimp and very insufferable, but he's been like that since chapter 1. I dont know why people are still complaining 171 chapter in. And Kazuya do improves, compared to earlier chapters he's a lot more decisive now. If youre looking for BigBalls McGee or Mr.Alpha Protag, this isnt the manga. Kazuya is a wimp and this manga is showcasing his baby steps

I get that Kazuya is a wimp. But Chizuru is acting consciously oblivious which is an oxymoron. The mangaka is just a moron

I absolutely hate the MC's default face of blush and that stupid zigzag mouth. My mind has already associated that face with this title.

I wish we could see more from Chizuru's point of view. Is she oblivious of Kazuya's feelings, or is she leading him on? Does she have any romantic inclinations towards the MC?

Niceeee brooooo
I know how exactly your feeling for being unworthy to someone whose shine so bright. You need to have big courage and a strong reason so you can stand proudly on her side.
People who just complaining about you--the MC-- being wimp maybe just have such a perfect life or perfect courage.
Nice mangaka ! I like your work very much

What, is this even the same manga?
No way two consecutive chapters without turning back to zero.

The best thing about this manga is you don't even have to read. Most of the ballon texts are pointless, people around talking about how beautiful the girlfriend is, pointless monologues, and even pointless conversations. One chapter of them having tea together just for another chapter for them to have lunch. I've left for some time and nothing changed. But ngl the artwork is top tier tho

Alright, alright I have to ask why do always their guys saying boy that chick is hot. It has happened over the whole

series true they are hot but still, I ask myself do people in real life act that way. Additionally, I believe the series might

end in chapter 200 it would be a cool number to finish it all.

Fed-Kun's army
To add onto the comment below me, there are people like that, but somehow the minority of people who say that out loud is pretty much the majority in this manga lmao

"How can we make our readers realize that Mizuhara is beautiful AF?"
"How's about we get some randos say for the umpteenth time how much of a model Mizuhara is?"
"Fantastic idea! I bet no one in the audience will find it redundant or stale that we've done this numerous times!"

This was the first time kazuya didn't think that he doesn't deserve mizuhara when random people started commenting her looks .Instead he focused on positive side that this was a date (some character growth I guess).instead of fealing insecure he has come to accept her beauty and is now considering himself as someone worth to be with her😊👌

@Velyse
Oh, Japan really in love with those types of romcoms, that it pretty much can evolve into live-action (like with nisekoi).

Users who are viewing this thread