Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 171 - The Girlfriend and the Date (?)

Sweet lord, these flashbacks and reiterative inner monologue shit is the DBZ screaming of this series. If they eliminated that, pretty sure they would be together with three kids, then divorced, then isekai'd into a new world where he fell in love with another girl he couldn't confess to... and had children with her.

On an unrelated note, I'm still reading this.

Aggregator gang
So another bite of dust...

Lets tag it with - "what a beauty", "flashbacks" and "temporary balls"
Next chapter : "what a beauty", "flashbacks* and "where is balls"

This author is a master of dragging and filler! A whole chap with so little progress, it's laughable!

why is kazuya such a horrible person around chizuru... i honestly find myself really liking him in chapters based around sumi, and although he does questionable things with ruka, i would say he is still a decent person with her. but when the chapters are based on chizuru, he's just an embarrassing, selfish simp with 0 sense of awareness for anyone beside chizuru

Supporter
Why hello there progress fairy (?) I'm freaking glad he said straight away that he don't have any feelings for ruka...
But why did he shout it at the end like imbecile? Can't he just... I don't know, say it with normal voice... Better be shyness in it than stupidity I think... At least with this dumbass over here... But well... "Next time: Well..." there maybe won't be any lunch

Dex-chan lover
@Daphine
This author is a master of dragging and filler! A whole chap with so little progress, it's laughable!
The problems exactly is that he is not good at it, he is awfully bad actually. I mean, being master of dragging means you can do it while maintaining the illusion of progress, development and keeping readers from getting angry and annoyed. And here author does the opposite, he blatantly writes the same shit chapter after chapter, dozens of times, and doesn't even bother to hide it or try to find new ways to drag this trainwreck.

Can we get some 1 full chapter of wholesomeness and by that I mean Kazuya being decent on showing sincerity towards Chizuru. Like he just acts normal and pure like how he acts with Sumi and show her some respect. A little character development with this MC will probably make a successful anime adaptation. 3 to 5 seasons without making the audience bored because of annoyance with the mc will surely achieve if Mr. Author drops a lil bit of the redunduncy of every situation in every new chapters.

Yea, after hundreds chapter i able to see Mizuhara honest smile,

Not a girlfriend mode
No tough acting

Ive been fulfilled

Users who are viewing this thread