Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 171 - The Girlfriend and the Date (?)

Dex-chan lover
the crossword had a secret hidden message in the japanese ver. reiji hinted it in a tweet that the message spells out the "theme" of the chapter. lovesickness.

which is chizuru being lovesick that's why she's acting weird.

@idk234 thxs man.
Scrolled through the thread and the message makes sense. Chizuru was all dokidokis and nervousness here. The symptoms of being lovesick.

You and i both know that this was a long time coming.

Unfortunately, time to wait another 20 chapters before any sort of lunch ever happens. It's always 1 step forward, 2 steps back with this manga.

Anyways, I'll see you all here next week.

Group Leader
oh for fuck sake yes author we know Chizuru is beatufiul you don't need freaking tell it in on every chapter she appers ... sigh this really fucking annoying

If any of you are new to Manga reading go read
Quintessential Quintuplets!
It is way better then this dragged out trainwreck. The MC is actually smart getting it sometimes! There is a clear goal the Manga is heading towards! It is already finished after only 14 Volumes. And you can read it while waiting for the next time we all gather around here!

Dex-chan lover
The worst part of this manga is the simps at the subreddit who think Kazuka isn't a virgin loser simp. This manga is ruining their lives by normalizing this behavior.

@catsdontsmile

People believe that? 🤣

Wait....Why are you using Reddit in the first place?
Reddit has the worst people congregating there:
💩, 👽, and 🤡.
...and you cant forget the Mods 🤓

@Windi-kun

The QQs series is in NO WAY better than RaGF.
Stop it.

Two of the girls are just spoiled Brats....that is the biggest turnoff for me with any woman.
I cant even remember their names....cant even remember the MC's name.
Its like i'm watching a Feminized version of GTO.

why do they keep digging into a hole, were going around in circles here only thing that happened was Mizuhara showing some interest in this dude and breaking her walls down a bit but dear lord this is painfully slow

Dex-chan lover
god it's so pathetic, the whole paying for it omg. this guy should be in a mental hospital

Users who are viewing this thread