Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
MAKE OR FUCKING BREAK, wait... is that Mami's theme i'm hearing closing in?

100 bucks the mangaka make this idiot say no...or we'll have a 'convenient' interuption...this is so lame.

I swear to god if he lies and says they're just friends or some stupid shit like that, or someone or something interrupts this for whatever cliche reason, I am dropping this. Give us some progress, dammit!

IF THIS NIGGA DONT CONFESS IM GONNA PUT A WHOLE IN MY FOREHEAD WITH AN M22 ROTARY GRENADE LAUNCHER.
On the low, it's so obvious that the story is not gonna progress and there's gonna be some bullshit and then we gotta restart the entire fucking story. Oh well, this is the biggest make or break moment (I think) in the entire manga. The mangaka CANNOT fuck this up under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Best of luck to us in the next week.

crossword solution:
951.png

IF HOMIE SAYS NO IMA START WHILIN THE FUCK OUT LIKE MY GUY SAY YES AND FUCK ALREADY.

Double-page supporter
Just watch the author throw the highschooler in as an interuption. That way they can waste another 50 chapters on zero development.

istg if this next chapter comes out and this mf is like "uhhhhh no" then I might honestly just drop the manga. Now is their last chance to make this happen.

Users who are viewing this thread