Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 2)

Another waiting of week of nervousness or excitement where you'll guess if the next chapter is worth the wait or naw

You can bet your ass Mami or whatever the fuck his ex-girlfriend's name was is going to pop out from whatever abyss she was hiding in and ruins whatever miniscule development this chapter had made

Aggregator gang
It says something about this male MC that Chizuru has to be the one with the courage to come right out and ask/say this directly...

Aggregator gang
Aaand just about time to choke on his drink. And his words too
-----
@Saury says what tho? he's not allowed to touch the subject... That's why he's scared of losing even the contract relationship by being honest

And chizuru (and agency) is the one who drew that boundary so she has more power to reestablish that distinction. She knew that kazuya was burdened by his feelings that conflicts with the 'contract' so she takes the initiative here to underline that fact
------

She probably wants to shut him down tho cos of uh, reasons. Or kazuya confesses and they have to cancel his membership due to an unprecedented exposure. I think they'll finally break it off for a while here and mami arc will return i can smell it

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how many more hundreds of chapters we have to wait until they hold hands

thought maybe there was some sort of development then he made that annoying ass blushing face and now i remember why i gave this shit a 2/10 on mal

I've been following this for years, through its ups and downs but if this turns out to be another bait and MC chickens out again, I'm dropping this shit, it's like the author thinks the readers are stupid or something lmao

Next chapter:

MC: "YEEEE-s why arey ou here Mami?!"

Mami: I came to take back what was taken away from me

Stick this landing or i walk. And ive been around from the start and nit once complained about the misdirections or fillers.

I watched the anime then read all the way to get caught up to chapter 168 and now I know how you guys feel. The ones who started out fresh with the manga each week are the true mvp's. He better not ruin this!

Dex-chan lover
I don't think he will be honest yet.
Especially when it's the second part right now. (Current arc)

Users who are viewing this thread