Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 2)

ITS HAPPENING! mizuhara starting to get a feeling too.. HOO BUT I STILL LOVE RUKA
u know KAZUYA JUST FUCKING SAY IT!

every chapter, half a step forward, half a step back. Nothing ever move forward. Something is going to happen and he won't say it or he will blurt out something that will be misheard or misunderstood. Or maybe next chapter, he will go on a monologue about how he love this person, then chapter ends without him saying its her. Author likes to drag the story every chapter. This series is BORING. Who cares about the fish on his t-shirt. Its not relevant to the story, Mr author. Stop going on tangents

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how Kazuya and Mizuhara would feel if they knew that in Italy "pesce" can be used as an euphemism for a certain part of the male body.

Anyway, yeah, even if it doesn't immediately lead to dating, at this point of the story him confessing his feelings (without shenanigans like her forgetting the next day) is the only acceptable development.

Double-page supporter
@Lez79 HOLY FUCK I FORGOT SHE'S DRUNK. HE'S GONNA SAY IT, SHE PASSES OUT AND FORGETS IT AND EVERYTHING'S BACK TO SQUARE 1. Since this would be the most cowardly and enraging way to handle it, that has to be how the mangaka handles it.

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact: even if Kazuya denies it again, y’all aren’t leaving this manga: you’re simps for this story after all :p

Bro, that is the moment all of us simp waited for. He better not deceives us like always.

Fed-Kun's army
He probably tells her how he feels but she forgets it because of the alcohol and then we are back at the beginning

Supporter
Hahaha just when I saw the number of comments, I knew something surely happened xdd can't wait for next week chap.... Will we see more or nothing yet again?

Users who are viewing this thread