Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 2)

it is either gonna be a convenient interruption or she will forget his answer because she is drunk.

@musicfreak12
do u rly wanna read?
at your own risk
After lunch, both Kazuya and Ichinose return to their apartments. Kazuya goes all out and almost confesses (he manages to say "I wasn't making up things. My dream girlfriend is YOU! And i assume you'll become angry or laugh at me, but since a long ago, i...."),but Kibe interrupts him bc he went to pick Kazuya in a car and go to the drinking party. Chizuru manages to sneak inside her apartment, she buries her head into her pillow and comes to the conclusion she fel in love with Kazuya. "i'm so stupid. I gotta do something" she says with a fever-ish lovesick face.
E/N 1: that sweaty face and those red cheeks
It's because of the wine or... Next chapter: a new relationship begins!!
See you next time in: Mami and Kibe!?
That's it. Kanokari saved.

Dex-chan lover
@WhisCalifa69
That's a.... Progress? I seriously don't know whether it's a progress or not. It's still the same interruption BS that they keep pulling off.

Though atleast now she's aware of her own feeling. Yay?

Gosh, I'm afraid that if finally something good happens for them now, Mami is somehow going to ruin it. 🤬

So this dude just sent us the chapter, and BRUH! HE ACTUALLY SAID IT

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Ragegamer334 : please, next time use spoiler tags.

I am glad to find this out, I guess, but I would have much preferred to find it out tomorrow by reading the manga chapter. >.<

Next chapters scan is somewhere in the comments here so spoilers ahead
I'm getting really tired of the author pulling this shit, the next chapter had people just randomly show up at just the conveniently wrong time to interrupt a confession. He technically said half of it and she technically heard half of it but he doesn't even know that she heard and even still I know they're gonna find some way to turn it into "he definitely wasn't going to say that". Honestly so bullshit. The editor is drunk on the attention of new manga readers coming from the anime within the past like half a year and you can really tell that legitimate development is just not fucking happening ever since then.

Kazuya confessed but his friends interrupt, at least Mizuhara managed to hear it before his friends appear and she know his real feelings now.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
Mizuhara being the smart one among the two, three if you count the mangaka as well

Users who are viewing this thread