Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 2)

@PandaSanta I came to the comments to say exactly that if he doesn't say it I'M DROPING THIS MANGA WE GOT 1094890182 CHAPTERS and we are still in the same thing he is still "with ruka" and hasn't said anything besides the perfect girlfriend thing which was cute and there's been more development in these last chapters but still if he says no it's over. And if they pull out the she is to drunk I feel I'll get more mad I hate this manga :( hurts my feelings

i'm expecting more of a giant unexpected scene where fking mami coming out of fking nowhere when kazuya wanted to answer

or another idiotic no response from the most idiotic MC I have known

come on miyajima sensei... i am waiting for your upcoming chapters

reiji man you’re killing me. if he doesn’t fucking confess next chapter ima be so pissed.

Fed-Kun's army
If he pussies out...

4lCNxmh.gif

Dex-chan lover
For fucks sake, do not, I repeat, do not have this absolute beta, no character development fool, pussy out. Please, for the first time in the whole manga, have this man grow a pair of balls and answer mizuhara honestly. Please have this man grow as a character. Please have him have character development in this story. Please, for the love of gawd, have tell mizuhara that yes he has genuine feelings for her. Please.

Double-page supporter
Ah, yeah. She's going to forget about what she asked or he's going to say a lie

That shot of his face after Mizuhara asked if he has feelings for her actually made me believe for split second that he would respond in a normal, calm manner. And then it immediately goes to him freaking out. Lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread