Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 3)

At this rate, i'm gonna grab my popcorn and see how tsunderes scream about dropping the manga or finding a lame excuse to justify points about not having progress. Which wasn't the case here, as the chapter is super explicit about Chizuru hearing everything Kazuya said, and Kazuya didn't hold back this time. There's no turning back this time. Chizuya/Kazuru/KazuChizu will happen eventually, and an important thing: the manga ain't about the destination, because that was set in stone by author himself, but the journey itself.

See you everyone next week, i'm sure all of you will post here despite of all of the dropping intentions posted in this comments section. An advice: one thing is making a legit criticism, but other is literally putting one liners as if you are rageposting. if you are saying you'll drop a manga without legit reasons to do that, DO IT, but don't come back to ragepost again because the story isn't meeting your expectations.

Man this author is weak as hell, its not like the story will end when he said i love u smh

Dex-chan lover
as soon as I saw the number of comments, I knew this chapter was gon be good 😂😂

@Latomz Reiji just adores going babysteps mode regarding relationships.
And that ain't bad. Considering both Kazuya and Chizuru are both special nutcases, i think it's fine that way. Wanting to rush things will just make the main relationship feel forced af and there's no axe threat that could justify hurrying up the development

(BTW, when i said they're special nutcases it was bc one has the trauma of being dumped by Mami, denigrated and humilliated by his stuck up family for most of his life bc he didn't have a gf known by them and by Mami bc of being horny and all of that ended up piling up to his head to the point he developed a lot of anxiety and self depreciation issues and the other literally has NO romantic experience, had a bad past regarding how she interacted against boys and has the crippling fear of losing everything she loves. No guys, being a rental gf doesn't give the girl real dating experience, bc rental business is no personal feelings involved).

Dex-chan lover
@Le_Dook @WhisCalifa69
You guys don't understand: the only fun thing about this manga IS the comment section. But it's actually fun. I scroll thru chapter for like 20 seconds, cause there are the same bullshit every chapter anyway, and procced to comments to enjoy the shitstorm and take part in it. And the worse the chapter is the funnier the reaction. If not comment section there wouldn't be any reason to read it

Dex-chan lover
The world forbids a confession until the end and will go out of its wait to stop it.

I wouldn't even be surprised if he gets isekai-ed by truck-kun just when he wants to tell it to her face to face.

Dex-chan lover
IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA IDIOTA

Aggregator gang
Don't mind me. I just here to see pissed off hamsters who are "done with" and "dropping" this manga for the n-th time.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, even if they're literally in space, the moment he try to confess, a fucking oumuamua will pass between them or something

Dex-chan lover
THE F*** WAS THAT!!!!
IT WAS SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!
KIBE YOU SON OF A B***H!
YOU JUST SHOWED UP OUT OF NOWHERE AT THE WRONG EFFING TIME!!!!!!!!

I'M SO DONE WITH THIS, JUST CONFESS SMOOTHLY AND GET OVER IT UNTIL THAT OTHER B***H MAMI RESURFACES AGAIN!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread