Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 3)

alright. called it last chapter that they would get interupted. i will drop this serie for the next 100 chapters, since nothing relevante will really happen till then. this gives me the feeling of watching naruto. you know, the fillers parts. see ya!

FUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

Goddammit we were so close to getting actual romantic development. Miyajima-sensei why do you torment us so?

MD@Home
Lol, it's mixed feelings between joy and unsatisfied. Mostly unsatisfied (T_T )

When are they finally going to go over the finish line? This tug and pull is getting dull.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS MANGA OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FOR FUCK SAKE I BE WAITIN FOR THIS CHAPTER FOR A WEEK

seeing the comments id say this, thank god I dropped this half way and skipped through to reach this point, THIS IS EPIC

Dex-chan lover
I believe, we are gonna shift to other rentals in the next chapter.

Double-page supporter
If any of you are actually gonna drop the manga, stop saying you will every week and actually fucking do it. Stop being bitches. The rest of us will keep reading without you.

Out here whining like petulant children. Geez.

Last chapter. I predicted this will happen and it happened exactly as I predicted.
half a step forward, chapter ends, half a step back, chapter ends. Nothing ever move forward

skip or not.. bored or not.. taking to confess a long time or not... still i like reading this every week! awoo! awoo!

i think everyone here just read the first few panels, concludethat there was no progress, and then just decided to stop wihtout reading the ending... This is probably the MOST amount of progress we've seen in a chapter so far, although im willing to bet that come next week we'll all be disappointed again...

man i miss sumi and mami... kazuya and chizuru can go fuck off and get married for all i care, i need more sumi and mami content

Users who are viewing this thread