Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 3)

this is so annoying and drags on. he's a pansy and this cliché interruption crap is stupid. there's two easy things he needs to do to end this pointless manga.
1. dump that fake girlfriend
2. get with Mizuhara
the end.

Just checked this out after dropping it for a year. Now I remember why. The author is a cheap, uncreative fa***t.

at least she heard him its not like this dog shit writer said no no no and actually had kazuya speak to no one. but holy shit this is taking forever.

Supporter
@Tessou @Le_Dook criticism is part of discussion. Your own post had everything to do with being angry at the community and nothing to do with the chapter, so should it be disallowed, per your logic?

Q: What's the only thing sadder than repeatedly spending your time yelling about how much and why you hate a manga?

A: Repeatedly spending your time yelling about how much you hate it when people spend their time yelling about how much and why they hate a manga.

Protip for anyone who identifies as "I disagree with the above": I'm not aware of any countries where you can be arrested on a charge of Not Liking Something I Like. Maybe campaigning for such a law would be a better use of time, since scads of comments all over the forums have made clear that you'd dearly love to compel people to shut up if they disagree with you.

When will he already confess his love? Are they bullying? They pull and pull!!!!!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

"Damn I guess the comments are right, this is a good moment to drop out if we don't get an end here..." ~ Me last week. Well goodbye then.

Group Leader
@arimareiji @Tessou I just really wanna point out the pure irony of your comments. For starters, I'd just loove to know where in my comment did I say criticism, or anything "unrelated to the chapter" should be "dissallowed per [my] logic". I think if you, arimareiji, took a step back and looked at your own comment you'd see how stupidly enraged you look over mere comments about the reactions to these chapters. Just be aware, I don't care if someone dislikes a chapter, that's your opinion share as you want. If you're literally coming back every chapter to complain, then you're part of the problem. This isn't Yelp or something, you're not writing some bold review or article. It's a discussions forum. If you didnt like one chapter, share your opinion to discuss. If you dont like the series, just drop it for christ's sake. No one likes reading about your sadomasochism.

Dex-chan lover
looks like Chizuru knows already. She's still just frustratingly a tsun and denies it. A girl like her needs Kazuya to make the confession way more dramatic than it needs to be for her to finally accept it.

poor Kazuya. Hes trying.

Also next chaps doesn't sound too good. Mami coming back into play. I mean if you look at this point, if the confession happens and they go out, it just leaves the other girls without much closure. I feel the intention of this mangaka is to have the confession or relationship advancing last and have the other girls finish up their problems involving kazuya.

Also comments section is still a hellhole as always. Read em and you'll lose brain cells. So much entitlement its like its twitter down here lol. buncha whiners and yet this is getting 500 comments in like a few days. Go figure ya masochists.

Users who are viewing this thread