Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 176 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 1)

Supporter
@dafater: "Ruka, who will want to know ytf he wasn't at work."

Author told us he's going to blow off work.

Given the lack of Ruka appearing in this chapter to ask him why he's skipping work, it's a safe bet he was too afraid to tell them ahead of time and called out sick just before work.

What do you think Ruka's response will be to hearing he skipped work because he was sick?

Pages aren't loading. Don't know if this is because the website just came back up, but anybody else also seeing it?

Double-page supporter
I think the mangadex server down made new uploaded chapters break.

Dex-chan lover
Gooo Umi, fuck her brains out in front of Simpzuya. Then the manga can dump him and be all about Umi and his fucktoy

If your page isn't loading then try going to the settings page and change the MDAH port setting to 443 only. Hope this helps

@arimareiji oh, I was hoping Mami would come rekt shit up next. But it guess it makes sense Ruka will question him about missing work, maybe a good chance to break it with her.

man this mc has such little growth ... i keep reading this manga to see if he will change. NOPE BARELY ANY CHANGE in the last 100 chapters. Still a little man boy that cant properlly talk to the girl he loves. Cant even muster up the courage to confess properly either like damn dude get your SHIT together. I see my old self in him and it annoys me. .. a lotttt

Users who are viewing this thread