Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 176 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 1)

@qwertt
The google said that the saying, “You must enter the tiger's den to catch his cubs” came to be used to indicate that no great enterprise can be successful without some risk being taken

@Killthescribe I think the reason we see him like this is because we are basically seeing everything from his point of view. And in his point of view, he looks like a gigantic simp. But in the Sumi spin-off, he seems more approachable and seems to be relatively alright. Honestly though, still hard to see him in any other way, but a gigantic simp, because of what this manga pulls with him, but I think in the eyes of others, he seems fairly dependable. For reference, check out chapter 8 of Sumi's spin-off.

Miyajima looks and acts like a simp, hence his MC is also a simp. For reference: https://youtu.be/t3rKrTehORY

It’s fucking painful how MC acts. After 170++ episodes he is still a chode. No improvement whatsoever.

No amount of beauty should make a man act like a fucking child. This manga is so retarded.

No improvement? THIS IS PART OF THE IMPROVEMENT! YOU HATERS BASTARD.
can't you just appreciate it nicely while you read it FREE on this awesome site?

and, thanks for the chapter!

Its been 176 chapters and the MC still cant have a single conversation with any character that isnt cringe and pathetic af

Fed-Kun's army
Knowing how this manga is playing out, I’m fine with a few extra hundred chapters of no relationship progress that’s already gonna happen, as long as their is a gamer grandma subplot

the current ch's and the nxt ch's title got me thinking that something will happen between Kazuya and that Umi guy

(since Umi has a thing with mizuhara, [ch123-125]
Also about Kazuya thinking that Umi inviting "him?" makes no sense) maybe he's planning something

Or I'm just overthinking things and they'll just enjoy the party on celebrating the movie while Kazuya keeps on being cringy

Anyway, thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread