Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 176 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
I came to the comment section for the hate,
and oh boy it's not dissapointing

thanks for the chapter Kuro Cat

Supporter
@ammatrax Is it me or is MC a creep? It sounds like I am reading a diary if a creep, you know the sort of guy who thinks “being friends with a girl means that the girl is obligated to suck your dick” kinda creep
Very much agreed. I've posted this link a few times because it's SO relevant, and made note of the parallels.

~~~~~
@startwindowsnormally (collapsed for space)
If I remember correctly, isn't Kazuya deeply indebted to his boss? He asked for an advance for a rather large sum of money, and he may still be paying that off. Taking off when you promised to slave away is one thing, but taking off during a rush is surely going to put Kazuya at odds with his boss. The relationship between the two is already strained as Kazuya's boss seems to be jealous of Kazuya dating Ruka, perhaps a nice twist would be Ruka saving Kazuya's job since she basically has him in her pocket?
Oh crap, I'd long forgotten - thank you for the reminder. And given his spending habits since, he's probably even deeper.

If my prediction was right and he called out sick instead of telling them ahead of time, it makes more sense - he would have probably been told "No", so he didn't take chances. But if his boss finds out, he's going to be in deeeeeeep trouble. As in "You're fired and I want my money now" -type trouble.

The way things are unfolding is starting to remind me of another manga's title: "Watari-kun's XX is about to be destroyed." 😅

~~~~~
@Lightning Magnum Miyajima looks and acts like a simp, hence his MC is also a simp. For reference: https://youtu.be/t3rKrTehORY

Regardless, I'm glad for the link. Thank you much. (^_^)

I'm not sure of the quoted part, but I definitely agree with the rest of your post (though not to the same degree). And just on a gut level, Kazuya (English trans: King Simp) does feel so much like a screwed-up Gary Stu, that I started watching the link expecting to agree 100%. When the narrator ria-juu-praised him with "He has a wife and kids" [but lives away from them] near the beginning, my thought was "Let's not be hasty with that conclusion. For now, let's just say he's legally married.")

~~~~~
@buttertime_ Something's wrong, I can feel it
As if millions of simps cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced? 😁

@arimareiji
Has anyone else noticed Reiji retconning Ruka's age? With the stated bpm avg of 60, she should've been 15 at the time if her introduction. Even using alternate numbers from the manga/anime (56, 54, 52) the most optimistic number that can be reached is 16. This means that for Ruka to be 17 at the time of her introduction, her avg bpm from age 9 onwards would be in the mid-forties, in other words, a dangerously low heart rate that, with the right stresses, could kill her.

Even ignoring all that, why retconn her age?

Dex-chan lover
Knowing Mr. Lies here he will bluff up at the party and announce he will again be Mizuhara's producer and in a bigger movie

Umi is going to talk shit about kazuya, if he aint going to talk and stand on his own, its all over

next chapter will be Umi and the other guys shit talking Kazuya in front of Mizuhara and he just takes it and thinks he deserve it cuz they are all so successful, and then she slaps Umi or smth like that

@oniisanbomber I think so too. Umi's definitely going to talk shit about Kazuya but I'll bet Kazuya won't stand up for himself and would have to be bailed by Mizuhara. Kazuya's developed, but he doesn't develop that fast. Give it another 100 chapters before he starts loving himself.

God, I hope the mangaka's next work would have a better MC next time. As it is I'm both dreading and looking forward for the next chapter, all because of Kaz.

Edit: So I reread the 123-126, and honestly, I might be wrong about Umi. He seemed decent; he asked Mizuhara out but didn't push the matter when she refused, and he tweeted about the movie despite that. Although he really emphasized how great it would be for her career, which is a red flag. At the very least, he didn't seem the type to overtly bully someone.

Well mizuhara's kinda shy or calm or something.Well whatever the case may be i think mizuhara with no make up,hair down and anything is just gorgeous af.

@oniisanbomber Well i think that's not too far fetched.I think since umi has some anger since the "I dont like,I dont hate him either" thing that mizuhara said to him,he may have some grudge against kazuya so he may embarrass him in front of her friend/acquitances??? And mizuhara would be like He's my boyfriend or just protect him from them soooooo yeah not so impossible thing to happen my guy <>_<>

> Umi will appear
A) Umi will start shit
> Umi will destroy any little confidence Kazuya still had via misunderstanding or seeing something and leaving without explanation
B) Umi will talk shit
> Kazuya will defend Chizuru
> Chizuru will defend herself
> Chizuru will defend Kazuya (Best Possible Outcome)
> They won't have to do any of this
C) Umi will talk with one of the protags
> Things go well
> Things don't go well

Tell me any ones I missed.

Users who are viewing this thread