Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 176 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 1)

The second option will be WhisCalifa69.
I think it will be the same as a Domestic Girlfriend.😅

Every chapter in a nutshell

MC saying he's a shaitbag
Someone passing by commenting on how one of the waifus are pretty girls oh who is she is she dating THAT guy? omg???
Mizuhara being a complete butthole with someone that, at this point, should be AT LEAST a close friend to her
One entire page for a "glamour shot" of one of the waifus

176 chapters and this fucking idiot is STILL acting like that whenever he’s in Mizuhara’s presence. My god he is without a doubt the most insufferable MC ever, how the hell is the manga still running.

@Themercilesssavior1
because you are here every week reading it.
because people are buying the manga.

@Uggers69
idk...looking at all the men's reactions i feel like they are all looking at her like that.
We just get to see how MC is thinking inside. This is from his perspective.
Read the Sumi spinoff. You will see how he looks in other people eyes.

@JJhonny

Why is that the first thing you think of?

And i wish people would stop using weird niche abbreviations only a few know about.
I had to search what NTR even means.

The definition isnt even clear.
Why dont you just say what you are trying to say clearly?

I love haters, they just say thing like "I'm gOiNg To DrOp tHiS mAnGa" or "SIMP LMAO HE'S A SIMP LOL", don't y'all get tired of commenting that every single time? Just don't come here every week to read the new chapter. Make yourself a favour and drop the manga ffs.
Also, I see a lot of "just end it already" comments... If the manga ends now there will be comments saying the ending was rushed, but if the manga continues there will be comments saying to end the manga...

Also also, GAMER GRANDMA :)

I'm a little puzzled by the 'you-know-who' text. Is this an idiom that is commonly used in Japan? I'd be interested in alternate translations.
I'd like to know how much time Chizuru and Umi have spent together since he was last seen. The majority of the story occurs from Kazuyu's perspective, so we don't see what's been occurring in Chizuru's life. How much does Chizuru talk about Kazuyu when he's not around?
As far as this party goes, if Kazuyu had just confided to Chizuru that he was nervous/uncomfortable with this party (fish out of water situation), that'd offer an opportunity for growing closer, but these two are horrible at communicating with EVERYONE (this, btw, is Ruka's biggest strength. She's the best communicator in the story).
I'm inclined to think that Umi will be the perfect gentleman, and tell Kazuyu that Chizuru turned him down during the summer. Maybe tell him to get his act together or he'll take another chance with her.
But so little is known about Umi that he could turn out to be a cad. We'll see.
But I guarantee that it won't be in the next chapter. This will be stretched out.

asdasdfagag.jpg

Supporter
@Zekyezz
Yup, pretty much. 😅

It makes for a great idol-fan relationship, but for anything more than that it's like the very old joke about one river: Five miles wide and six inches deep at the mouth.

Thanks for the chapter.

~70 chapters of slow pacing and now I'm enjoying it lol. I literally don't care what happens next and how soon. But I want to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread