Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - The Girlfriend and Impulse

This is a good meme " i realize that i like you when i was jerking off and your face pop up from time to time" yes, i'll share this with my friends lololol

Dex-chan lover
The meeting with his editor to publish this chapter most have been funny as hell.

Dex-chan lover
Child: Hey, daddy, how did you meet mom?
MC: Well, one day I randomly installed an app on my phone and rented her as a girlfriend.
Child: o_O. And you instantly fell in love when you met for a date? Was it love at first sight?
MC: Nah. Couple weeks later we randomly bumped into each other at the beach, then she fell from the ship, and I jumped into the water to save her.
Child: Wow, how brave of you!
MC: Then I dragged her unconscious body to the shore, got us both out of water and then, on the shore, I drowned.
Child: The heck?! How?! That's just implausible!
MC: Not sure. Anyway, she regained consciousness, and then did CPR to save me.
Child: So that's when you fell in love with her?
MC: Nope. Later, when I came back from this trip and tried to fap to the photo of my ex in bikini, I couldn't cum.
Child: ...
MC: And only climaxed when tried thinking about your mom! That's when I realized that I was in love with her!
Child, FMC: The hell?!

Dex-chan lover
Post-nut clarity is a hell of a drug.
Peter Grill is a series that is entirely about post nut clarity. Everything else in it is just padding for those moments.

Users who are viewing this thread