Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - The Girlfriend and The Onsen Part 2

I'm liking Mizuhara more at this point than when just reading the first few chapters. Back in the beginning I thought she was cute but two faced, but then you realize she's actually not so bad (at least much better than Mami).

Fed-Kun's army
So they're gonna sleep together in the same room, I wonder what they'll do... Yeah, not really, it's not like they'll fuck or anything.

Grandmas in mangas and animes are always fucking annoying.

They should've just die already.

Double-page supporter
I honestly thought Kazuya will get turned on and straight up ask her to sleep together. Maybe I'm a bit too cruel on him lol.

Banned
Oh come ON!
Her figure is weak.
She has a bit on the thighs, and the "gap" on the chest is the place where breasts aren't because she barely has any. There is no "ample bosom" there. Not an absolute washboard like Mami, but barely above the mosquito-bite level.
If you liked that sort of thing, fine. Some guys like stick-insects... but don't pretend she is curvy when she is blatantly and overtly NOT.

The mangaka sorely needs a reality check.

This is like those JK manga where a girl cries over "putting on weight" because she is imperceptibly less anorexic than her friends. As if not looking like you're starving to death somehow equates to morbid obesity.

Banned
@Scorps : Then you've got low standards for breasts. I get she is Japanese... but c'mon. Her tits are tiny, and Mami's aren't even there.

Banned
@Mesterd : I don't think any woman ever has been offended nor even visibly perturbed by my opinions on breasts... though lolicons and anorexia-fans tend to start symbolic white-knighting every so often...
O'course that is only online. My meatspace perversion is pretty much glasses-exclusive. You'd be amazed what you can get away with if you have as vanilla a fetish as mine.

@SotiCoto I don't know if your talking about a single panel or the characters over all but for both of them there are scenes were their breast literal hang. Maybe you like them bigger or maybe your just used to them bigger I honestly don't know as I don't know you but I wouldn't call either of them "barely above a mosquito-bite" nor would I call them stick bugs or atleast I wouldn't call Chizuru a stick bug (Mami is kinda small and skinny in my opinion but I think that's what the illustrator wanted to convey in a sense)

P.S maybe this is a joke and I took the bait in that case well played

P.S.S I also have a thing for glasses

Banned
@LazySpade : Definitely used to bigger AND prefer bigger. And for the former I refer not only to the entirety of my exes, but the simple act of scanning strangers in passing. I still live in one of the bigger metropoli on the planet and, at least until this COVID nonsense kicked off, was seeing a considerable number of people in passing on a daily basis. And yes... the average size was bigger for adult women.

I can admit to the fact that Britain still has what is often referred to as an "obesity crisis", so there is a good chance that average breast size here is naturally bigger than it might be in more generally skinnier places... but that still forms the majority of my experiences. Plus honestly I prefer it this way. Chonky = better. I don't recall things being all that different in Warsaw when I was last there either.

Generally speaking though, if there is no foldover, I regard them as small. And they don't qualify as large without the potential for hindboob.

Dude I actually quite like the style of this manga, I don’t really care about chest size for girls cuz it doesn’t matter but man looking at some make my back hurt and cringe. Having ginormous boobs aren’t really a blessing and I like styles that have a bit more of a realistic look for bodys at least. I’m tired of the jiggly defy gravity boobs, the smaller more realistic shaped ones look much more fashionable and appealing for manga and anime, (not shaming anyone who do have those). But hey if you like chubby girls that’s up to you but don’t Body shame girls who aren’t

Users who are viewing this thread