Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - The Girlfriend and Her Part 1

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling it right now, but the friend's date is a rental girlfriend, either a coworker of Mizuhara, or Mizuhara herself. Maybe that kinda subplot is just wishful thinking on my part...

@Wildstag well, I'm sorry to tell you that

you are not wrong ma' frend, but the things will get more complicated after that

Fed-Kun's army
@dwarfjazzer

raws are at 37. I hope the the chapters gets translated

So that glasses guy was the one who heard him shouting like an idiot about the rentals

Aggregator gang
Seriously? We had a nice bad character, but now she suddenly loves the protagonist? This manga is getting worse and worse with every chapter.

Uh? no one noticed that the total cost is wrong ? A typo ? :D If my math doesn't fail me, it should be 11.600 yen ...not 17.900 ^^;

Dex-chan lover
They're trying to get worst girl to be somewhat likeable, and I can understand why. Obviously Kibe calling everybody out on their bullshit straightened them out, and thus even she is now trying to be slightly better, even if she still is a massive thot

Banned
Why is that shithead Kibe in that grid on the first page? Why does he still have a face? Is he being kept around as a recurring villain or something?

... And are they ever going to stop praising her ugliest look? That little tuft of hair sticking out of one side of her head makes her look like she escaped from a mental institution.

RN, i really hate the MC. The way he pushes things in his way is not for me. This really feels like an NTR rn. and i hate it. I want to fast forward my reading comprehension and skip some chapters and get to the good chapters rn. :/

Dex-chan lover
@LazySpade Nah, I do too. Like honestly, the beginning was just great. It does get a bit worse later though because the mangaka starts abusing the whole "look at Mizuhara, she's so beautiful, her slender legs, etc" every single chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread