Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - The Two Girlfriends Part 2

Dex-chan lover
I only want to see what happens to Ruka now.
Although I know that she won't be with the MC which I consider a good thing at this point

Dex-chan lover
She's far too young for me but goddamn I would jump at the chance to make her happy. Tell her to wait a few years, we golden. MC angers me as a man.

Dex-chan lover
The MC is a man whose biggest complaint in life is that no girls like him - to the point where he hires a rental girlfriend (and really, isn't it about time that he's broke? I guess that's where the plot will eventually lead - one day he'll be totally penniless but Mizuhara will continue to be his 'rental' girlfriend even still).

But anyway, yeah, so rental girlfriend because he can't get a real one - and then here's a girl who is actually willing to be his girlfriend, to have sex with him, to give him children - and he's turning her down in favor of his fake relationship.

The legendary virgin MC who complains about not being popular 24/7 refusing to have sex with the super cute girl... what is it that people find interesting about these characters?

But anyway, yeah, so rental girlfriend because he can't get a real one - and then here's a girl who is actually willing to be his girlfriend, to have sex with him, to give him children - and he's turning her down in favor of his fake relationship.
It seems dumb at first glance but the truth is he fell in love with Mizuhara so he refuses to force himself on another girl, otherwise that's only thinking with your dick and it's just a shallow relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Girl who doesn't try at all, girl who's trying so very hard to make him love her. Cuckboy likes the one who's for sale. Who knows, he might get to watch.

Why are the Japanese incapable of writing good male romance protagonists?

Dex-chan lover
How to handle this type of situation.
20180608_215545.png

It seems the author only has this entangled plot web going for him lol great authors are able to bring the character forward and progress the plot beyond what got him into the initial mess. Feels like once everything is unraveled the author won't have much of a story to go on...but hopefully the character grows and the over arching plot keeps moving forward. Or else we're stuck with a beta cunt for the rest of the series

Still enjoying this though. MC just needs to grow the fuck up already

Dex-chan lover
If Ruka really wants to get somewhere, she needs to make a fist the next time she smacks Trash-kun.

Geez, I'm reading this strictly for the two god-tier female protags now.

Users who are viewing this thread