Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - The Two Girlfriends Part 5

Dex-chan lover
I truly don't understand why the plot has gone here.

The agreement was to be a rental girlfriend until he finds a real girlfriend. He found a real girlfriend. Just tell your family it's over, and move on. How hard can that be? They haven't even been 'dating' very long at all.

Group Leader
I think the implication is she's way too young to be with him, but I also don't remember where it's stated how old she is exactly other than she seems to be in high school.

If she's 16~ and dating with a college age 19+ year old MC, I can start seeing why he's rejecting the advances. Someone who remembers ages, feel free to interject.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh damn this author is some sort of college virgin?
MC's reaction to every single time he comes into physical contact with a female pisses me off.
Straight up sub-beta tbh and ruka's character is waaaay too much for this manga over bearing clingy attitude... we already have MC doing that shit!
Good thing we still have good artwork and FMC/ Grandma.

Dex-chan lover
The MC didn't deserve any sorts of relationship with them

Wtf is wrong with this grandma? And as always this dude is winning the beta championship

git gud chizuru.
imma give my point to ruka in dis one cos she's bold enuf to say dat.

ruka 1
chizuru 0

Dex-chan lover
The fortune slips! Seriously! So contrived. This plot is floundering.
I've never been into self-injury, so why do I continue reading this? (Time to reflect on my actions.)

Dex-chan lover
I don't have anything against her as a character but God do I fucking hate all this Chizuru wanking. If I hear someone else gushing over how perfect she is I'll stab my right testicle with a fork.

Did I also mention that I fucking hate the MC? Because I really fucking hate the MC.

Double-page supporter
lol, "Kazuya's atonement".
As if anything is going to save him

The problem is that MC is still in the same state as he was in the first chapter. Just a kind beta male.

PS. Don't hate the MC, he didn't do it to himself, hate the author :D

Supporter
@Garrett I dunno, death might. Kinda like the old joke, "How can I miss you if you won't go away"... but in MC's case, it needs to be permanent.

Users who are viewing this thread